153: Catch a Break.

Mia's P.O.V.

"You couldn't take me in a fight even if I was armless and paralyzed from the waist down

"You couldn't take me in a fight even if I was armless and paralyzed from the waist down." Apollo said to me as I sat on him in bed.

"All I'd have to do is bat my eyes and poke my bottom lip out to appeal to your weakness. And while you're vulnerable I'd just overpower you from there." I explained.

"Oh yea? Show me." He stated.

"Show you what? My method for beating you? No because next time you'll have the advantage because you'd be prepared for it."

"Fine. Just the lip then." He said with that smirk that I was now obsessed with as he stared at my lips.

I couldnt help but to giggle as I poked my bottom lip out and lowered my head towards him in which he chuckled and gently bit my lip leading to us making out.

"Why is it that you always end up making me give in to you?" I asked afterwards.

"Umm... You haven't given in to me." He stated.

"Yes I have! I always do!" I reminded him.

"No you dont little miss virgin."

A smile spread across my face as I stared down at him. "Ohhhh I see what this is about. You're salty because I won't have sex with you."

"Yes. That's exactly why actually."

"Apollo, keep in mind that I was married for three years and not once even had sex with my husband."

"Which is baffling. How did he not go crazy?"

"Well he was gay remember? It really didnt bother him that I wasn't ready yet."

"Yea well it kinda bothers me that you still arent."

"First of all... We've only officially been dating for a month."

"So? This is the longest I've went without having sex. Well, with the exception of when I was unconscious for a few years but that doesnt count. I think I know what you're doing though... You're purposely torturing me."

"I mean you could always go screw someone. There are girls literally waiting for you to give them a simple wink just so they can make a big deal out of it and try to get in your pants."

"Why would I do that when I'm with you?"

"You did it when you were with Cassidy. What's the difference?"

"Did you really just say that?" He asked in mild disbelief.

"I believe I did." I replied.

After staring at me a while longer he started to laugh. "You're have no shame whatsoever. You know that right?"

"So I've been told."

"You're like the female version of me and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Its kinda scary because I'm an ass. Which makes you an ass."