185: What Lies Within Us.

Fido's P.O.V.

"Don't talk to me about my wife. Don't bring up my wife. Don't even say my wife's name. I only agreed to talk to you again for the sake of our people. Don't bring up the past or anything that happened between you and my wife. If you agree to all of that then us two getting along wont be a problem. Got it?" He asked me.

"Or you could just get everything that you wanna say off of your chest now so that you won't be tempted to every time you see my face." I suggested as I sat across from him at the conference table.

He couldn't help but to let out an amused chuckle at my remark.

"You want me to let everything out? All of my thoughts and feelings towards you?"

"Yes actually. It'd make things so much easier."

"Fine. I've never despised someone as much as I despise you. I literally want nothing to do with you and if I could erase you out of my life entirely I'd do it in a heartbeat. You were like a brother to me through everything. We had each other's backs at all times. I told you everything. You helped me after I lost my mom then my dad and Hudson. I put so much trust in you. And then you go behind my back and have sex with my wife multiple times. At this point you could burn in hell for all I care. I'm done with-"

"Ava and I didn't sleep together Kaiser.  "
"Bullshit. You told me yourself."

"It didn't happen... You're right, we were like brothers. And for that reason I would never even think about doing something like that."

"That doesnt make sense. Why would you tell me that you two slept with one another then?"

"Talk to Ava about it. I really don't wanna be the bearer of bad news."

"Just tell me Fido."

"Trust me, it'd be better if you heard it from her yourself."

"No it won't because I'm 1000% sure that I'm flip out."

I let out a sigh then folded my arms as I leaned back in my chair.

"Ava slept with someone and I was the first person she called after it happened. She felt bad and wanted to tell you the say after but she knew you'd lose your mind if she told you. Then it happened again.... And again... And she tried keeping it a secret but her guilty conscious was eating her up. She knew she had to tell you though she didn't wanna tell you who it was. But she also knew that if she said it was some random guy you wouldn't believe her. I saw how much of a toll her guilt was taking on her so I agreed to take the fall for it."

"Why?"

"Ava's just as good of a friend as you are. Call me crazy for doing it but I was only helping a friend. However, I think its time you found out the truth. Ava didn't sleep with me. She slept with Morgan."

He stared at me with a blank expression, not quite sure of how to react.

"Are you... Are you serious?"

I nodded my head yes then he immediately got up and went for the door.

Great.

I followed him out of the house and ran after him as he made his way towards the pond where Ava was sitting and talking to Brooklyn, Matthew, and Troilus.

"Morgan!? Are you fucking serious Ava?!?!" He lashed out as he grabbed her arm and yanked her up from the bench.

"Whoa, Monkey chill." Brooklyn stated.

"Stay out of this!" He yelled at her then brought his attention back to Ava. "You were sleeping with Morgan of ALL people!?'

Ava was trembling out of her skin.