180: Back at it Again.

Milo's P.O.V.

"Amora, sweetie, let him go..." Said Mia.

But Amora wasn't going for it.

"They hurt Taz." She said.

"I'm okay Mora..." Taz insisted as he held the spot on his arm where the bullet had wounded him.

Amora continued holding her hand into the air as she pressed the soldier harder against the wall, tightening the force around his neck and cutting off his air flow until his face had turned blue from the lack of oxygen.

"He didn't do it." Mia stated. "He was running away. We don't hurt those who run away."

"He broke in just like the rest of them. Now he candielike the rest of them."

She'd taken out over 20 of the soldiers before Mia and I even had time to react to them shooting Taz and now she was hiking the life out of the last one... The only one who never so much as even aimed his gun.

"Amora... I know it's hard," I began as I cautiously approached her considering young, angry, demis were the most dangerous kind of demis, "but you have to resist it. Don't let your rage consume you."

"Please..." The man begged as he struggled to hold onto consciousness.

Just as I got close enough, I grabbed her shoulder causing her to raise up her other hand and send me flying full force into the back wall as my head hit the bricks instantly giving me a mild concussion.

Distracted by her own disbelief, Mia grabbed her and held onto her arms to out a stop to her little tantrum.

The soldier took a moment to recover then ran out of the house.

"I'm so sorry Milo..." Amira apologized as she stared at me in horror, shocked at her own actions.

"It's alright." I assured her as I felt the bloody gash in the back of my head. "It's not your fault."

"Finish putting everything the car." Said Mia. "I'm gonna take care of Taz's arm."

Amora and I finished up as I got a call from Troilus.

"Everything alright?" I asked when I answered.

"Yea except Rowan and his men just killed over three dozen soldiers and two dozen cops and now he's refusing to leave New York."

"Let me talk to him."

As soon as Troy handed the phone to him Rowan hit me with: "The answer's no."

"Rowan it's not safe there for you and Kinley."

"I can take care of myself and my kid."

"I know you can. But we're dealing with the same people who wiped out a multitude of our people including Sehrem and Kratos."

"I can't just leave. I've got a-"

"I know. But running the Mafia isn't gonna do you any good if those soldiers get ahold of you."

He groaned and handed back the phone to Troy.

"Troilus, I don't care if you have to choke him out and drag him with you, make sure he goes to the safe zone. Your safe zone specifically. I don't trust him not to rebel and go back out in public."

"Got it. I'll make it happen."

Just as I hung up the phone I heard the sound of sirens getting closer to the house. "Mia please tell me you've gotten the bullet out of his arm." I called out from the garage.