For Jungkook

Sorry, I've been swamped with school. I am currently taking a break from homework to give you guys a new chapter that I wrote in geometry one day. It is very short and I am soooooo sorry! I promise I will try harder! Here you guys go!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin would never forget his kidnapping or his kidnapper. The same figure cascaded in black haunted him every time he closed his eyes. The same dark hooded cape and white mask that fully covered his kidnapper's face was stuck in his memory. The same black tear that seemed to be always sliding down the mask but never quite making it to the bottom and the eerie, yet strangely familiar laugh never left him. Jin wanted to forget, but he couldn't.

The flashbacks became his nightmares and sometimes Jungkook was in his place. The thought that the younger would now have to suffer what he did made Jin want to throw up. That is why jin couldn't forget. Jin could have vital information that might give them an idea on how to find Jungkook and not even know it.

Jin wanted to block out his time with the hooded figure, but he couldn't. Jin wouldn't. If it meant saving Jungkook, Jin would do anything. Jin would remember. Jin would even suffer again to save Jungkook. Even if he had to die, Jin would do it. For Jungkook.