How Could This Happen? Will It Ever Be Okay Again?

A/N: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Pretend Namjoon has his license in this, I tired to be accurate to real life, but I forgot he doesn't have his in real life.

Namjoon sighed in frustration. Taehyung and Namjoon switched at this point, leaving Namjoon behind the wheel of the car and to his own thoughts. How could this happen? How could he let this happen? That was the question running through Namjoon's head. How could Namjoon be so helpless while his friends were being kidnapped one by one and tortured to the point of insanity?

Namjoon gripped the wheel and attempted to calm down. He couldn't be of any use to his friends if he broke down at the wheel and got them into an accident. He had to focus. But how could he?

Yoongi shifted slightly in his seat in the back. Jimin had fallen asleep on his shoulder, so Yoongi was careful not to wake him up. Yoongi looked out the window and watched as his breath fogged up the window. Yoongi sighed and lifted his hand to the window. He drew a few tiny pictures on the window before he felt something hit his hand.

"Yah!" Jin whispered angrily, to avoid waking up Jimin, "Don't draw on the windows! It's gonna stay there now! Go on your phone or something!" Jin huffed and curled up in his seat, falling asleep as well.

Yoongi chuckled slightly. Of course Jin would still act like this in his current state of mind. Yoongi smiled as he thought of their memories as a seven member friend group and all of the fun they had. Yoongi's smile melted into a frown when the reality of it all sank in.

Yoongi wondered if they would ever go back to the old days. Would they ever get past this? Would they ever be okay again? Will it ever be okay again? How could they when some of them were struggling so much? Yoongi closed his eyes and tried to join his friends in sleep, his questions of what would happen to them and their friendship after all of this still running through his mind.