Why Me?

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT! It is only right to do so for this holiday!

Blood, sweat, and tears streamed down Jungkook's face. The same three men in all black with white and gold masks visited him everyday. It was the time he dreaded the most. The only thing Jungkook looked forward to was the small plate of food he would get once a day.

Jungkook snapped his head up when the door freaked open and watched the masked men enter. He couldn't see their faces, but he had a strong feeling they were smirking under their masks. Why wouldn't they? Jungkook was sure they were getting some sort of sadistic enjoyment from torturing him everyday.

The men made their way towards him and Jungkook closed his eyes. Jungkook waited for a series of punches, kicks, or even burns, but it never came. One of the men clicked his tongue in annoyance and grabbed his arms.

Jungkook quickly opened his eyes when he felt himself being lifted from the ground. The metal chains dug into his wrists and Jungkook could feel the sensation of the blood pooling from the cuts the chains made in his skin.

The man holding him threw him into the wall and chuckled darkly. "Be ready," the man growled. "The boss will be here by tomorrow."

Jungkook wasn't surprised to find out that this kidnapping was organized by some sadistic boss, still Jungkook wondered who this boss was. Who hated Jungkook this much? Why would someone do this to him?

Jungkook thought he was a good person. He tried to be nice to everyone and be a delight, but some people still didn't appreciate it. Jungkook knee this. But who hated him this much.

Jungkook glared up at the men and shifted slightly. The men moved forward and began their assault on Jungkook. With every new bruise, cut, or burn, Jungkook silently cried and asked himself, "Why me?"