My New Dad (Adopted Imagines)

Your POV

Hey, my name is y/n. I'm thirteen years old, and I'm an orphan. Now, I know what you might be thinking. 'Oh no, did her parents die? That's so sad. She's probably abused by the orphanage manager.' Nope. That's just a stupid stereotype. The orphanage manager is amazing. His name is John, and he's only like, twenty-something. And, my parents didn't die. They just didn't have the money for a child. I'm not mad at them. I actually know them. They're nice. I just hate this place, because I can't seem to stay out of it. I've been adopted twenty-three times. I get returned every time. Yep. I get bullied by the populars, boys and girls alike. I love the band Green Day. They're my idols, the reason to keep living. 

When I heard someone was looking to adopt, I knew it was time to get a few new bruises. I walk downstairs, being greeted by the smirks of the main bully, Jake. "Hey y/n. How's it going?" Jake smirks at me. "Good, why?" I respond. I don't trust his attitude right now. I feel an icy cold shock on my head, and it spreads down. Whipping around, I see Jake's girlfriend Makenzie holding a bucket over my head. She poured ice water on me! "What the actual fuck?!" I yell, shoving her away from me. She just smirks, and says, "Who'll adopt a soaked idiot? No one. You might wanna change sweety." I glare at her, stomping upstairs.

Billie's POV

I look at the guys, nodding. "So we're really gonna do this. Are we really gonna adopt a girl?" I nod at Tre, smiling. "I'll go get one, alright?" I ask them. They both nod, and I head in, just in time to see a soaked girl storming up the stairs. 

Your POV

I mutter a string of naughty words under my breath, changing into a Green Day American Idiot shirt, and black slashed jeans. I run to the bathroom, drying my hair, and go back down. I round the corner and see Billie. BILLIE. JOE. ARMSTRONG. IN MA ORPHANAGE. I start freaking out internally and then see that he's already chosen someone. Makenzie. My heart plummets, and I start tearing up. She doesn't even know what Green Day is! When I asked her about it, she fucking said 'When is it' I had to work really hard to not punch her in the face. I run back upstairs and faceplant into my pillow. 

Billie's POV

Makenzie seems really nice. I bring her to the tour bus and introduce her to the guys. She immediately whips out her phone and starts texting and tweeting. I ask her to put the phone down and tell us about herself, but she rolls her eyes. I take the phone away, and she starts yelling and screaming at me. "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK! THAT'S MINE YOU STUPID DUDE! REALLY?" I raise my eyebrows and look at the guys. They're pointing at the girl and at the orphanage. Tre mouths return this girl and I nod and take her back in.

Your POV

I get called downstairs again, and I see Billie returning Makenzie. Ha! I look at him, and we lock eye contact. I smile at him and wave. Billie smiles and points me out to John. He nods and gives Billie the papers. I JUST GOT ADOPTED BY GREEN DAY! My life is so complete.

A/N: My first Imagine! What do you think? Should I do a part two? See you guys next update!