Cuts, Concerts and Phone numbers (part 2)

I am walking down the street when a car squeals around the corner and stops right next to me. The window is cranked down, and I'm met with the face of Tre Cool. "Heyo lady! Billie told me ta pick you up! Get on in!" He pushes the passenger seat open, inviting me in. I slide into the seat, and we start driving. I soon fall asleep to the humming of the engine and Tre making a parody of basket case.

"What am I gonna do?" "Just pick her up dummy, it's not that hard." I feel myself being lifted up and carried somewhere. I open my eyes, looking up to see Billie carrying me bridal style into a small house. "Oh shit, you woke her up!" I turn to Mike, flipping him off. Billie chuckles as Mike complains that he didn't deserve that. I realize that Billie is still holding me, even though we're inside already. He notices as well, letting me go, causing me to crash to the floor. Luckily, it's carpeted, so it didn't hurt that much. Keywords, that much. "Shit!" I yell, landing on the floor with a thump. "Wow, Billie you can't even carry a girl right!" I hear Tre teasing Billie. "Oh Shut up! Here, lemme help you up, sorry bout that," Billie says, offering me a hand. I get off the floor and rub my back. "Why did you need to stay here? What happened?" Mike questions. "Oh uh, my step-father is abusive, and he kicked me out," I say, silent tears falling down my face. Billie wipes the tears off my face. "What a son of a bitch, where does he live, Ima go punch his face in," Tre says, grabbing a baseball bat from the closet. I laugh at his overprotectiveness and take the baseball bat from him. I give him a peck on the cheek and put the baseball bat back. When I turn back around, Mike and Billie are lined up. "What?" I ask. Mike taps his cheek, and I laugh, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Then Billie steps up, and I lean in to kiss him on the cheek. I start to lean in, and trip. I brace myself for the cold hard impact, but I feel two arms wrap around me. I look up at Billie, and my breath hitches. He leans in, and our lips make contact. Shit, shit, I don't know how to do this! It's my first kiss! I think, stiffening. Billie feels this and pulls me up. "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that it was ok, I thought that you liked me too." He says, sniffling a bit. My eyes widen, and I say, "Nonono, I do like you, I, um, that was my first kiss ever, and I didn't want to do it wrong." He smiles at this, and leans to me, whispering in my ear, "Well, practice makes perfect." sending shivers down my spine. Our lips crash together, moving in sync, like a well-choreographed dance. We pull apart and are greeted by a slightly grossed out Mike and a giddy Tre. "I FUCKING SHIP IT!" Tre yells and starts running around screaming, "Billie's got a girlfriend!" I look at Billie and realize he doesn't even know my fucking name. I hold my arm out for a handshake, and say, "Y/N Y/L/N." He laughs and takes my hand, but instead of shaking, kisses it. "Billie Joe Armstrong." Tre stops,  squeals, and starts singing, "Y/N and Billie, sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes sexy time, then comes eating pickles and ice cream, then comes a baby that drives you insane, then co-" "OKAY TRE, THAT'S PROBABLY ENOUGH!" I yell, causing everyone to laugh. I look at Billie and know that I've found my new family.