YEET (A Tre Cool Imagine)

I get on the yellow school bus, dreading high school with all my might. I'm super shy, and I seem to get bullied a lot. I don't know why. Maybe because I look like an easy target? Well, whatever. At least I have my best friend Fr- I mean, Tre. He's hilarious, and he always stands up for me. Billie and Mike are two more, or, my only other friends. "Hey, Dipshits! Move!" I look over to see Billie and Mike, getting bullied by Frank. I frown, contemplating on whether or not to intervene. I get up and walk to where he is. "Hey, stop it, Frank!" Oops, that came out louder than I expected. The whole bus, including the young bus driver, turns to face me. Some people start whispering. "Yeah? Well, who's gonna make me?" He asks, getting up in my face. I realize I have a problem. He's six feet tall, and I'm five feet tall. Yes, I'm a little short. He looks down on me, smirking. "Shorty." My face gets red at this. I hate being called that. He shoves me out of the way, and I fall to the ground. I look up and see a very, VERY, red Tre. He walks up to Frank and shoves him on the ground. "Keep off my friends, ya got me?" Frank nods, and stands up, slinking off to the back of the bus.

When we get to school, Mike, Billie, Tre, and I are walking to class together. I remember I have an empty Pepsi can in my backpack, and decide to prank Tre. "Hey Tre, in order to thank you, here's a Pepsi!" I say, handing him the empty can. He takes it, and his expression changes. "THIS BITCH IS EMPTY! YEET!" He yells, chucking it into the crowd of students in the hall, I burst out laughing, and we walk to class. Maybe school isn't so bad after all.

Yay! I'm active! Maybe not yay, but, you know. Sorry I haven't been active. School started up and, homework came piling in. SO YEAH. So I won't be as active. I hope you like this one! Also, remember, Billie Joe Armstrong dropped out and he's doing fine. So yeah. Ok, bai.