The Concert

"eeeeeeEEEEEEEEE!" My friend y/f/n squeals. "Oh mY GoSH! I cAn'T bELiEve tHis Is ReaL!" She/He is completely freaking the heck out. I got us really good seats at a Green Day concert, our favorite band. And of course, her voice is constantly breaking because of her excited screaming. Our neighbors have already told us to be quiet, so we went to our secret treehouse in the woods. But, it won't be secret for much longer, since y/f/n's screams could probably be heard in Australia. And we're in freaking San Francisco. "SSSHHHHHhhhhh! Can you fangirl a little quieter?" I ask them, rolling my eyes. I'm a bigger fan of Green Day, and I'm not freaking out as much as she/he is! "Sorry, but you know this is my first concert! AND it's tonight! Oh, it's tonight! I've gotta take you shopping y/n!" She/He grabs my hand and drags me to the mall. We burst into Hot Topic, receiving surprised looks from multiple customers. Y/F/N drags me over to the band merch and grabs multiple Green Day shirts of my size off the rack. As she's rambling about what I should wear, a hoodie catches my eyes. (The pic above is the hoodie) It's a tan color, and it has the revolution radio checker cat on it. There's only one left, and it's only one size too big. I get it down and show it to y/f/n. "How bout this one?" I ask. "Oh. My. Gosh. That would look totally great on you!" They exclaim. 

After paying, we go to Macy's for jeans. I find a really cute pair of slashed black jeans. Y/f/n finds some jeans that she/he likes, and we pay. We drive home and get in our outfits. "You look so great y/n!" y/f/n says, smiling at you. You're wearing what you bought just today, with a green American Idiot tank top under the hoodie. y/f/n is wearing an American Idiot t-shirt, along with the jeans they got earlier today. "Now all we have to do is wait, but that shouldn't be too hard, right?"

                                                                       TWO MINUTES LATER

"IS IT TIME YET?" y/f/n yells for the fifth time. "NO! IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO MINUTES!" I yell back. This is going to be a looooong two hours. 

To be continued...

A/N: I'm back! Sorry about not updating, but here's one! Hope you like! See you next update!