The Concert Part 4 (Finale)

In the green room, y/f/n ditches me and goes off with Mike Dirnt. Billie grabs my hand, pulling me into the dressing room. "I really like your sweatshirt," Billie says, startling me. I smile,  nodding at him. He licks his lips, his eyes flickering down to mine. He gets closer and closer, and when he's just a millimeter away from me, I realize what's about to happen. I jerk away and smile. "I, uh, thanks. You sing good." Ah fuck. Fuck my awkwardness. Billie chuckles, looking disappointed. "I, I uh, should probably get going," I say, walking out of the room. I walk out of the green room, only to get distracted by y/f/n kissing Mike Dirnt (You can make this moment gay, that's why I've been putting she/he). I quickly whip around, and sprint back into the green room, only to smack into a rack of costumes. "SHIT!" I yell, my cheek burning from the impact. I look over to see Billie standing on the other side of the room, smirking. "D'ya want me to kiss it to make it feel better?" He asks, walking toward me, backing me up onto a wall. I nod, and he leans to kiss my cheek. At the last second, I turn my head, and his lips collide with mine. His eyes widen in surprise, but he soon relaxes and kisses back, surprising me by biting my lip. We pull away for air, and he smiles at me. Suddenly, I hear squealing. I turn my head, to see y/f/n jumping up and down. "I TOTALLY SHIP THIS SHIT!" They yell, and Mike nods, putting his arm around them. Billie smirks at me, and says, "Let's give them what they want," and our lips collide once more.