Panic Attack (Gay Imagine)

Mike's POV 

I knock on Billie's door. Billie is my bandmate and best friend, but I wish we were more. He pops out his head, cracking the door open. "Oh hey, Mike! Come on in!" His voice rings through the air. I step inside, ready to break the news. We sit on the couch. "Uhm, Billie? I have something important to tell you." I say, my anxiety rising with every word. He turns toward me, confusion written all over his face. "Yeah, what's up?" He asks, watching my every move. "I, I-I. I'M GAY!" I slap my hand on my mouth, not meaning for it to have come out that loud. Billie's expression turns to confusion. "You like boys?" My chest is rising and falling faster and faster. "Uh, I've got to go to the bathroom!" I say and run up the stairs to his bathroom. I know he has panic attacks, so I rip all the drawers open, searching for pills, anything to help me. None. One empty bottle of pills. I throw it across the room, my vision foggy. I can't breathe. Billie bursts through the door, instantly figuring out whats going on. He starts yelling instructions that I can't hear. My vision starts going, when I feel lips crash on mine. I hold my breath, my vision coming back, panic attack, gone. The lips leave mine, and I look up at Billie, who is catching his breath. "I read somewhere that if you held your breath it can stop a panic attack," Billie says, smirking. "So you're gay, huh?" I smile and tackle him, and he whispers, "Don't worry, we can be gay together."