New kid (part 2)

A/N: so i have been writing these in 3rd person, but I just suck at it so im switching bac okee

I chuckle nervously, standing up to grab the materials we need. I grab paper, cardboard, and scissors. I pick up the scissors, blade out, for defense purposes. Andy raises his eyebrow at me and chuckles. He stands up, and before I can react, grabs the scissors and sits back down. I gulp, getting back in my seat. We start on the project, me sweating like a fucking hose turned on in my pores. I finally calmed down near the end, and I picked up the scissors, pretending to cut the cardboard, but cutting a sharp shard of plastic off of a plastic sheet. I put it in my beltline and pasted our project together. It was a paragraph about George Washington with drawings and stuff. I was kinda stupid, but hey, it's an easy A. I handed it in, and grabbed my backpack, rushing to get out of the classroom. I get to my locker, and I find that it's surrounded by three guys. "Mike, Mike, Mikey, Mike, lookit. The new girls cute!" I turn to one of the boys in front of my locker, who is such a smol bean, but super hot at the same time. "Oof, she heard me. Uh, uh, uh, um, hAi." I laugh at his cuteness and reach past him to open my locker, shoving shit into it and getting books out. Turning to him I find myself saying, "My names Y/N, what's yours?" He blushes, and says, "My names Tre, this is Mike, and this is Billie. Do you wanna be best friends?" I giggle and nod. Since when do I fucking giggle? "I have (your favorite subject besides lunch) next, you?" He nods, jumping up and down frantically. "YEE I have that one too and Mike has it and Billie has it and I may or may not be having a panic attack right now," he says, stopping to calm down. I shut my locker, and they start to lead me to (The classroom of choice), but a hand slams into the lockers, blocking my path. Andy. I immediately start backing up, but he's trapped me with both hands. I press my back into the lockers, freaking out. "Hey Y/N, what's up?" He asks, towering over me. "What do you want Andy?" I say, trying to get out. He leans closer to me, bites my ear, and whispers, "you." I start to tear up, wishing someone, anyone would help me. "Fuck off Andy. I don't like you," I say, pushing him away. His expression immediately turns to anger. "You will regret that, slut," He says, shoving me up against the lockers. He scares me so bad. Ashley, CC, Jinxx, and Jake are already behind him. I look at him in fear and take a deep breath as he raises his fist. "HEY! GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU BASTARD!" Andy's grip is released, and I drop on the floor. Tre is looking really, really surprised at Mike's words. "Oh, and what are you going to do about it?" Andy says, stepping over me, his legs on either side of me, vulnerable. "This," I say, kicking him in his balls. He immediately falls to his knees, face contorted in pain. "Fuck, fuck, go get em or something! Fuck!" He yells at his gang and sits down. Ashley, Jinxx, and Jake don't hesitate, but CC glances at me, at Andy, and his own crotch, and yells, "FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!" sprinting to the classroom. Jake swings a punch at me, and I duck, squealing all the way. In the corner of my eye, I see Jinxx and Ashley going for my three new friends. I get distracted, and Jake's fist connects. I fall to the floor and feel blood trickling out of my nose. Jake looks sorry for a moment and stops. He's pulled back by the last person I want to see. Andy. He picks me up and punches me. But, the pain. It never comes. I open my eyes, seeing Billie caught his fist. Then, Tre comes out of nowhere, brass knuckles on his fists, and swings at anything that moves, miraculously not hitting Mike, Billie, or me. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" I turn to see the principle. Uh oh. 

Well, I got expelled. On my first day. But at least I'm at school with Billie, Tre, and Mike. Unfortunately, Andy and his gang are also here, but that's ok. I have my squad. I'll be alright. Also, I still carry that shard of plastic around, just in case. But, nothing will ever happen again, right?