1: School, can't we love it all?

[Edited]

Scorpio

School.
The worst thing in history.

"Ya know, school is waiting for you scorps. I still have to watch I don't even know, you teleport off" Mom lectures me.

"Well, excuse me, I don't want to go to jail." I explain sassily.

"Well, excuse me, who's paying for you to go there!" My mom yells at me. I jumped and ran. When ever she yelled, it was like an eternal hell!

Oh hey! I just rhymed! But I don't have time to spend a dime! Ugh stop it Scorpio! Your not the new Dr. Seuss.

I brush my teeth in the shower and I ran back in to my room to see my Mom glaring at me. I shudder knowing that she has the upper hand. Literally. She's taller than me.

"Breakfast is done in 10!" My Dad yelled down the stairs.

I go into my closet and pick out a big white hoodie. And light blue jeans. I wasn't really a Emo, but sometimes I just liked wearing black. But I'm not wearing black right now.

I run downstairs to see my sisters Pluto, November and my Dad, Scorpio, he once saved the world and now it's my time, that's the whole reason I'm in this school. I sit down next Pluto who's 11 years old and November who's 13, even though November and I have the less age difference, I always relate to Pluto more often.

"Hey, kiddo" Dad jokes "You all ready to go to boarding school."
"No" I continue, while eating my fruit salad.

"Scorpio," Pluto asks,"can I have your room?"

"NO!" I answer back.

"Well, I'm taking your-r-r umm" stutters Pluto.

"My..." I continue for Pluto. She sticks her tongue out and proceeds to eat her bacon and I go back to my fruit salad. "Well, I'm taking your bathroom." Announces November. "Okay, I don't care." I reply.

"YES! Pluto that's why you take the things she doesn't care about, POINT NOVEMBER!" She points her finger to Pluto who look at her in amazement.

"Ohhh, that's easy to remember thanks Novi." Pluto thanks. "No problem Sis." Novi replies.
"Well, Scorpio it's off to school" Mom announces to me. "Bruh." I say in no tone.

We all walk out side our house and my Dad opens a portal.
It has blue and red sparks and some of them purple because of the mix. "Well kiddo, this is it." My Dad softly, a tone I never heard him use. I saw my Mom & Pluto a little teary eyed, Novi recording. I walk in to portal hearing

"LOVE YOU SEE YOU LATER!"

"HAVE FUN KIDDO!"

"I'M TAKING YOUR ROOM!"Darn Pluto.

Aries
"Abby." I say rubbing my eyes waking up to yelling and bangs against my wall. My younger brothers are probably wrestling each other. Thank god I won't have to hear that everything morning. "Aries time to wake up," I hear a soft majestic voice.