17. I like you. I don't like you

[Edited]

Cancer
I sighed looking outside, it was a rainy day, I hated rainy days. But I know Scorpio didn't. This was the first time she was skipping in the halls.

It was like her and Aquarius switched roles. Aquarius was mopping around and looking down at the ground the whole time.
Scorpio went to hang out with her friends, so I'm pretty lonely today.

I know Gemini and Capricorn are going on their date, they didn't want the school dance to be their first date, so they ditched the idea.

I was 100% sure that they would break up in the first week or so. It just didn't seem they were a good match...

Virgo, Aquarius, Aries were doing something.

Pisces, Leo and Scorpio were gong to a new cafe.

Sagittarius was dong something.

Libra was helping Gemini for the date.

Taurus was learning a new cooking recipe.

Capricorn was freaking out because of the date.

So I'm lonely for the rest of day.

So I just fell on the couch. Thinking about Scorpio... But not on the way of you think. Know that she's my girlfriend, I think I don't like her anymore...

I thought it would be cool to date her, but now that I am.

Maybe I made a mistake?

Like when you wanted something for so long, but then you finally get it. And not that what you actually think...

Leo's Part
I sigh as I drink the blueberry smoothie. I taste the sweet sugary taste.

"Now this is what I paid for!" Pisces exclaims, bouncing in her seat giving some stares for other customers and works.

But she didn't care she loved acting kid-ish. That's what she was know for.

We giggle as we out, back to the yard. We saw everybody else playing soccer. Us sipping our smoothies. Aquarius running up to us.

I can't believe they actually put umbrellas on their heads. It was so hard not to laugh!

Wait, what! Aquarius was running up to us in hurry. She darts over to us and stops to take her breath. "Cancer And Sagittarius have Powers, so we gotta go."

Aquarius pants and rests on Scorpio's shoulder. I sigh walking with Pisces in the hot sun.

Like why couldn't we stay in the shade. And it's not my problem that Cancer and Sagittarius have powers, like why do I even care, pfft, I could care less.

I glare as I see the office avoiding Cancer and Sagittarius. I was going to hang out with him today so I ditched him.

And I had to find out if I really had a crush on him or was it just a in the moment thing?

I sigh as we all walk into the office. I groan waiting it to be over. And it did.

I jog out but then somebody grabs my wrist.

"Leo... why did you ditch me?" I could hear his voice crack and a tear roll down his cheek. I didn't know he cared so much.

So I finally knew my answer...

I liked Sagittarius, real bad...

No no no! Sagittarius is a bean! Okay, he's a sweet little bean :)

____

[ Words: 528 ]

Shine Bright!! 💫