Pre-School Zodiacs

Girls:
Scorpio
Cancer
Sagittarius
Leo
Virgo
Libra

Boys:
Aries
Pisces
Capricorn
Taurus
Gemini
Aquarius

(My first Mini story, Enjoy!)

"Okay what's 2+10?" The teacher, Ms. Unicorn, wrote on the board, as a certain group of kids were growing impatience. Aka all the fires signs Aquarius and Gemini.
"It's 12 Miss. Unicorn." Cancer says confidence.

Today Cancer felt fancy. She was wearing a white long sleeved shirt, with her brown hair in double Dutch braids. She also had her favorite teal skirt on. With her tan fair tan skin.

"Nice job Cancer. Okay next problem."

Ms. Unicorn starts to write down on the board again, as all the kids make it back to their tables. Cancer, Leo, Pisces, Libra, Gemini and Aquarius made their way towards the table that all sat at.

And others sat at their table. As the teacher passes out colors pages.

The trouble maker table colors out side the lines, as the little purple haired girl swings her feet back and forth and colors inside the lines.

"Virgo, why are you coloring inside the lines?" Aries the blonde headed kid ask the earth sign. "Oh it's more put together and fun!" She says rocking her feet back and forth looking at the woman on the sheet.

"That's a good answer..." Aries says and gets back coloring his ran horns, looking confused, big in a cute orange headed way.

Over at the other table!

"So Libra." Leo starts to talk again. "Ya Leo." Libra asks while pushing her white hair out the way. "Your really good at coloring!" The second female fire sign complements, the only air female sign.

"Ya I guess I am." Libra mumbles looking her finished picture or a woman in a black gown holding a scale. Libra looks back at her drawing. She liked it a lot! She giggled to herself. She also got some weird looks from Aries.

"Hey Pisces!" Cancer starts. "Would you like to have a play date with Virgo, Capricorn and me?" Cancer asked her favorite water sign friend.
"I would like too. But I have to ask my Mommy first." Pisces smiles at Cancer and goes back to calling.
They were such good friends! Always had each other's back.

- At the other Table -

"I think we should pull that during nap time." Scorpio laughs evilly. Scaring everybody at the table.

"Why do we hang out with her again?" Aries whispers to Sagittarius shaking. "Because, if we ever have war. I would like to be on her side." Sagittarius makes some good sense. And Aries nods agreeing with her.

"Well at least Scorpio doesn't kill anybody." Leo says walking over to their table. After hearing Scorpio laugh like a maniac, she had to go over there and check it out.

I mean, if it was you, wouldn't you check it out?

"Well anyway, Peace guys, I'm back at my table." Leo walks back to her table and starts talking to Pisces. "What a weird day." Sagittarius tells boy best friend.

"Heh, I know right." Aries replies back. "Hm, if you think about it. Not much happened today." Sagittarius sighs and so does Aries. Until Mrs. Unicorn comes running in.

"Kids! It's time for a field trip!" Mrs. Unicorn yells to the class.

"Please let this be a normal field trip." Capricorn pleads to somebody. "With the Unicorn?! NO WAY!" Taurus yells jumping up from his seat.

[Words: 567]

I really hope you guys got the ending. Anyway.

Shine Bright!! 💫