12. Why? We might never know.

[Edited]

Leo
"Why are doing so much running today." I complain running on the way to the training area.

"Ya I'm getting really sweaty." Aquarius says leaning on nearby tree.

Everyone stops
FISRT PERSON MODE

"Aries?" Sagittarius asks.

"Ya?"

"Why do we have to go after Scorpio and Cancer again?" Sagittarius asks Aries walking over to lean on the same tree as Aquarius.

"Because, Hydra is the devil! She'll do anything to break them up!" Aries explains making everyone jump up.

"What?" Libra asks looking confused

"And I have to break them up before she does!"

"Dang that's not harsh at ALL!" Gemini says holding Capricorn's hand. "Are you going to break us up too?" Capricorn glares at Aries. "Cause if you do. That's a real shady mood. Get a grip."

Silence filled the woods. Even the animals stopped. Capricorn realizes the words he said to Aries.

"A-Aries I'm sorry..." Capricorn apologizes.

"If you want to leave Capricorn. You can leave. If you stay I'm not talking to you. OKAY!" The fire sign yells at shocked earth sign.

"Oh dang!" Virgo snaps in a Z formation.

"Oof." Sagittarius yells as Aries runs off into the training area.

"You guys need to grow up!" Gemini yells.

"Guys! It's not the freaking time to start a fight. So shut up! Let's try to go find the rest of the group." Virgo tells everybody in a calm voice he's never used before.

"And why should we listen to you?" Pisces yells. She never really yells, so it caught some Zodiacs by surprise.

"Because I'm trying to sort everything out. So calm down." Virgo tells off Pisces. The Zodiacs never actually fought this bad before.

If they ever fought. It would be over small petty things. Like this one time where Capricorn stole Aries chips. Or Leo and Libra should decide what mall they should go to first.

Little petty stuff like that. But never like this. But they soon figured out that fighting was useless and went to the main objective.

Finding their friends.

---

[Words: 341]

Shine Bright!! 💫