3. Chasing and Yelling

[Edited]

Taurus
Only reason why Libby is chasing me because I said, his Bright fricking yellow NEON shirt was, 'Too Much.'

'Too Much'

'Too Much
'
Too MUCH'

All I said was TOO MUCH, and this dude wants to chop my head off like the queen of hearts, because all I said was 'Too Much'. So it's actually life or death for me.

I see Pisces, Scorpio and Aries walking by and Pisces says something that I couldn't make out. But Aries says something too that I hear loud and clear. "Same Pie, but their not our problem, yet."

What does she mean by YET.

Yet.

Yet.

Yet.

Yet.

YET.

What does she mean?

When I reach the dorm part, still running away from Libra. I fricking trip on the fricking ground.
Libra grabs me and drag past everyone walking by to their dorms, I mean after all curfew was 10:50. And dorm check was at 10:45 so it made sense why everybody was stepping on my head rig- OUCH JERK! Dumb Mars she doesn't even like me anyways.

I was the doormat of hallway. I see Scorpio and Aries walk by without a care. And then Pisces comes over and checks out me out. Of course I'm blushing. I kinda liked when I blushed. It had me feel warmer.

"Are you okay Taurus?" She asks calmly putting the back of her hand my head. "Oh I'm fine, but my head isn't." I say hoping she would kiss my forehead. I had a crush on her ever since 5'th grade. And I still have it today.

"Ya I don't think I'll be fine can you walk me to my dorm," I ask hoping she stay. "Ummm, sure I'll walk with you, your dorm is two minutes away from the time if I run so I have time." She says with her pink hair swaying back and forth smiling and helping me up.

"Okay, let's go then" we walk to my dorm and say bye and she's walks away skipping.

I accidentally knock on the door and Sagittarius opens laughing because I fall into room face front. I look at him wearing a white t-shirt, and blue plaid pants.

"You okay bro?" He asks walking to kitchen and getting the Oreos I brought for them. "Meh, Libra beat the crap out of me." I inform my friend and dorm mate.

"Oof. That's not good." Sagittarius cringes at that fact. "Heh, I know right?"

I put on my pajamas and hop into as they do bed check. I hope that Pisces made back for bed check or she'd get detention. Yesh this school as it's standards. It's the most richest school in Galaxy boarding school history.

Pisces
THANK GOD! I got to my dorm on time. I rush to my room making sure that the guards weren't their. Down the hallway because it would be weird if they checked the dorm.

"HA! Aries look!" I hear Scorpio yell. "She's late and almost got detention because of who?!" Scorpio still goes on. "Because of Taurus!" She finally finish her rant.

"Pisces, you need to stay away from Taur, he's no good" Aries says like my mother would say. "He's not a bad boy he just likes murder mysteries and cooking, and Scorpio your telling me to be careful I could say that to you because Sagittarius is bad but I'm not saying that am I!" I yell at them running to my room.

Dude, I can't do anything right. I text Taurus to see if he's still up or not.

Pisces: Taur are you still up?

Taurus: Up and clear!

Pisces: Lol

Taurus: Thanks for walking me to my dorm. I plan to ask the nurse if there's anything wrong with my head

Pisces: I'll come with you

Taurus: Thanks Pi always
being a caring friend.

Pisces: NP

Taurus: Night

Pisces: Nighty Night!

Wait. Did I just hey friend-zoned?!

---

[Words: 659]

Shine Bright!! 💫