14. The fight!

[Edited]

Aries
"Aries that's super dark." Capricorn says looking at the ring he was going to give to Gemini.

"Well maybe, I don't want my friends heart broken." Aries says glaring at the earth sign male.

"Well maybe your going to end up heart broken! And the friends that your trying to fix are just FINE! Maybe you should think about their happiness over yours." Capricorn rants to her.

Aries left there in the silent at the willow tree, all alone no one there to help her. From the fight that was about it take place.

Maybe one of their worst enemies.

First person (Back at the last place)

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

"Did anyone hear that scream?" Scorpio says freaking out. "Now that you say it... where is Aries?" Capricorn says head counting everyone.

"Did Aries come back with you guys." Taurus says looking spooked.

Everybody runs to the to scream. But Gemini trips and goes back to running.

With Aries.

"GET BACK HERE YOU RAT!" ??Somebody yells. They were wearing a robe. With a hood. So it was hard to tell who it really was.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Aries screams at the person shooting lights at her. "AHHHHH!" She screams again.

"STOP MOVING SO MY JOB CAN BE EASIER!!" The same person yells at the running fire sign.

Rage fills the forest. As Aries has a good plan to fight back. Will it work? Will she succeed?

As something goes through Aries. Something fiery. Something hot. Fire was going though her.

As the attacker keeps attacking. Well that's what they do.

Attack.

Aries finds a way to take her them down. But, it's not on purpose. So she may fail. She shoots the attacker down with her new found powers!

Didn't take long to destroy them.

"I did that?!" Aries says looking at her own two hands. Feeling important. Feeling Impressed. Feeling. Feeling.

Feeling powerful and that she was.

"ARIES!" Libra yells getting the fire sign's attention.

"Uhh ya." Aries says looking at her hands in fear and amazement.
"We have to go home. It's really late now." Taurus says dragging her by the arm.

Aries still didn't feel stay after that. She felt like it was the last fight. But it wasn't.

But deep down inside. Aries knew this wasn't the last fight.

At least for now.

[Words: 387]

Shine Bright!! 💫