11. just don't play

[Edited]

Sagittarius
"Well even if you think you like her." I say to Capricorn trying to help him out.

"No I'm fine, I guess that I'm just going to have to tell her, I have to say I like you back. I may never get the chance again." Capricorn rants about what's he's going to do.

Orion, he needs to get out his feeling.

"CANCER!" I run up to Cancer almost tackle him. "AHHHHHHH!" Cancer yells as I land on his back.

"Sagittarius, WHAT THE HECK!" Cancer yells at me glaring as we were both getting up. "I need to know if you told Scorpio yet?" I ask Cancer.

"Told Scorpio what?" Scorpio says referring to her self in the third person.

"Cancer likes you really bad and he's be a little chicken and didn't say a thing to you for about like, 3 years." I say crushing Cancer and making Scorpio running leaving Leo, Libra and Aries run after her.

"..."

"Cancer?"

"Don't talk to me. Don't speak to me. I don't you like you now. You are not my friend." Cancer says to me walking off, putting his hands in sweats and leaving off with a really dark aura.

I freaked up didn't I?!

Scorpio
"He likes me." I say kinda freaked out.
"Yay! That's a good thing, right?" Libra asks. "It should be considering that I also like Cancer." I say stressing out.

"But I'm just confused about it." I say hoping for an answer from one of them.

"What's there to be confused about." Aries says looking at me weirdly. "He likes you and you like him."

"Aries, it's not that easy, I'm not even sure if I still like him." I say lookng at her, with concern written all over my face. "Well." Leo says.

"You need to make up your mind Scorps, him or crushing him, your pick."

"You are right Leo." I thank her for giving that 'Advice'

"I need to tell him today!"

"I know Cancer's cute and all, but no need to yell over him." Aries backs away from me, as I glare at her. I run back out into the park. Seeing all the Zodiacs besides Cancer.

"Hey Sagittarius where is Cancer?" I ask walking up to him in he basketball court. "He's-."

"Eek, I will!" We hear Gemini scream. They kiss and walk away holding hands, her head leaning on his shoulders.

"Aw!" Leo and Pisces squeals with each other, while the guys are talking. I really don't know...

And nobody as told me were Cancer is yet. "He's in the training area by the famous willow tree." Taurus answers for me.

I would've teleported, but it seemed more awkward. Like just to pop up on somebody. Totally weird. And plus I don't even have my power nailed down. I'm still trying to work out the kinks.

I walk towards to the training area and see the leaves on vines as an opening to the training area. I see all the hot targets by all the cool, powerful, strong people that live and work and learn here. I hear sobbing from behind the tree, I really hope it isn't Cancer.

Yup it is.

I plop down next to him by giving him a nudge to let him know that somebody is here. "Hey Scorpio..." He greets me wiping his tears.

"Hi Cancer." I greet back to him hoping I would get a answer.

"Cancer I like you too, I like you a lot." I saying grabbing his hand, making him turn his head my way looking at me with hope and wonder in is eyes.

"I thought you didn't after you ran off..." Cancer mangers to get out the rest. I kiss him softly, making him riding his eyes and deepen the kiss.

Taurus
"Hello darkness my old friend." I say as the girls (Leo, Aries, Pisces, Aquarius) kill us in the game. "It's 21 to 2, we got this my dudes." Virgo says with hope in his eyes and voice.

"It's 22- TO FRICKING TWO WERE NOT GONNA WIN BRO!" Libra lashes out at Virgo. "Dang, we got this." Libra says looking at us joking. "DUDE! It's NOT the time to lash out." Sagittarius says glaring at Libra.

"Well I'M SORRY!" Libra yells at Sagittarius. "But Galaxy is being a little jerk and not telling me if she wants wings or not! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO BE MESSED WITH LETS WIN THIS GAME!!" Libra jogs to the basketball game after giving us that scary pep talk.

"SCORE BOARD: 22-24"

"We got this guys we can win for once!" Virgo says with a brave hopeful look in his eyes. As the girls glare at us. "Ya I'm thinking that we have a really good chance of winning." I say looking over to the score board.

"Ya I do to dude." Sagittarius pats me in the back. "Have you guys seen Cancer and Scorpio?" Aries walks over to us. "Nope. Haven't seen them since Scorpio went to go look for Cancer." I say making Aries eye widen.

"Umm Ari you alright." Libra asks her. "NO EVERYONE HALF TIME!!!" Aries runs to the forest training area as the rest of the girls follow. "Should we go?" I ask the guys.

"Ya."

[ Words: 881 ]

Shine Bright!! 💫