2. Dorms

[Edited]

Virgo
I have been with them for just an hour and their driving me
insane. Crazy Right.

My dorm mates are, Libra and Cancer. So not that bad, but not good.

I got a text from Cancer. I guess he was the one who started this. 'Roommate Group chat.'

Cappy Boy: Hey guys what's up

Can: The sky -_-

Cappy Boy: Ha. Ha. Ha. -.-

Virgo: ... wow

Cappy Boy: I got a call from Aries, we're going out to eat tonight. So we can meet at the front of school. Peace

Can: Sweet!

Virgo: Cool. Bye.

Can: Are you okay Virgo?

Virgo: When am I ever okay?

Can: Trueee

I walk to the front of school seeing Scorpio and Sagittarius talking, Aquarius waves at me to come here. We never really talked because we were complete opposites. Sometimes we would have small talk, but not for long.

"Hey Virgo!" Exclaims Aquarius, as she waved rapidly while running to me. "Hello Aqua..." I say waving back. This was totally awkward.

"So who else is coming?" I ask Aquarius. "The whole school." She continues. "They said it at orientation at the end." She finishes and goes back on her phone, probably texting every else to come down.

I remember I walked out to find my dorm. I couldn't listen to the rest of it. My head started to hurt so I left about in the middle of orientation. So that's probably why I was hearing from Capricorn, rather than the HeadMaster himself.

-Time Skip to the Restaurant-

Gemini
We walk out the car Aquarius tips him. We walk in the restaurant called. 'Galaxy Land.' Everybody goes inside. I and the Zodiacs get seated at a half circle table. Which was good for us, cause there were a lot of us. We needed the space.

I sat between Aries and Libra. They were good people to have small talk with.

"Gemini," Aries snaps me out of thoughts. "Are you getting the burger or steak?" Aries asks me looking at the menu we're sharing. "Probably the burger so I can take it back to the dorm. I don't like warming up steak, I say answering her food question. "Cool. Cool." She replies and looks back at the menu. Everyone orders their food and somehow Aquarius ordered off the kids menu.

"So what classes do you guys have?" I ask everyone knowing if I have any classes with them or not. Scorpio answers first.

"My first period is English and last one is P.E!" Scorpio says joyfully drinking her sprite. "That's real helpful Scorps." Virgo rolls his eyes sarcastically. But with a little bit of sass.

And from me asking that question. It leads us to a whole different conversation about, teachers, popular kids, powers and schedules.

When we get back to the school we all took our separate ways for our dorms and a few other students who came back early.
Me, Aquarius, Leo starts talking.

"Do you guys think having a crush of the first day of freshman year is wrong?" Aquarius asks concern.

"What, why?" I ask back.
"Ya, what do mean?" Leo joins in after taking a sip of her cherry cola. "Well, it's not really a crush I just think he's cute." Aquarius says walking in front.

"Oh that's not really a crush then, that's just liking somebody because of there looks." Leo looks at Aquarius. "I guess so." She skips to our dorm as we start talking about who she may like.

And to be honest. This was going to be difficult.

Pisces
Aries, Scorpio and I walk back to dorm without talking about school related things when Taurus ran pass by us and so does a angry Libra.

"Yesh, I wonder what happened." I start. "Same Pie, but their not your problem, yet." Aries finishes my question.
We get to the dorm and go to our separate rooms knowing that's it's the first official day of school.

---

[Words: 657]

Shine Bright!! 💫