10. ... say that again

[Edited]

Sagittarius
"Okay Cancer your going to be fine trust me." I say grabbing his shoulders looking at him. "But--." I cut off cut Cancer.

"Dude no but's okay!" I slap him and shove him out of my room.

"CANCER GO BACK TO YOUR DORM!" I push him outside of my dorm. Having face to face with my door, as I slam it in his face. "Shoot." I watch Cancer trudge down the hallway and pass other dorms and guards.

"God, kid can't get a hold of him self." I say looking at him, IDEA! I'll just get him out of him shell! What a great friend I am!

Aquarius

Sleep! Sleep! Sleep!
GOD LET ME SLEEP!!!!

I've been thinking about Virgo a lot. But he's so him!

So mean.
So Sarcastic.
So negative.
BUT SO CUTE.

And I've also been think about weekends. Do have weekends because it's a boarding school? Or do we just stay here? I could care less. I just need to get Virgo out of my head.

[ When they were in class that was just a preparation for what the real thing would be like and meet their teachers, like a demo! ]

Aquarius
"Good morning America!" Leo yells for everyone in the dorm to here. "Good morning to ya too pal." Gemini says to Leo walking out of her room.

"You guys so weird, but you all know I'm the weird queen!" I say looking at them putting on a crown that came out of no-where. "Ya were the weird ones." Leo states looking at me grinning, cheekily.

"Oh Orion!" Gemini screams in frustration!

"What happened Gem!" I say looking at her confused and concerned.

"I spilled the pancake mix." Gemini says looking down at the mess she made on the floor, almost looking like she was about to cry.

With the cream-ish, tan type of color, falls down on Gemini's, Minion, Bob, t-shirt on with some Mickey Mouse Pj pants on her tan legs. I, watch in shock as the, thick, watery mix drips down her cute, Mickey Mouse pants.

"Jelly beans, food goes to waste!" Gemini yells in distress as she quickly tries to pick it up. "Gem, you do realize that school provides our own breakfast, right?" Leo looks at her hoping that she knew.

"Oh, I didn't know that." Gemini says getting up and finishing the cleaning process. "Oh wow." I say smirking looking at Gemini, putting my hands on my hips. Making my arms look like triangles.

"Well, its 6:38 and school starts at... 7:58, I'm going to take and shower and be in bathroom putting on makeup." Leo address to us walking to her room.

"Ya she's right I'll clean up some more and then ready." Gemini gives me the thumbs up. And I return it right back.

Capricorn (I don't think I even did his part ;-;)

God!

Where is Gemini!

She said we wanted to me at gym but she's nowhere in SIGHT. I wonder why she wanted to meet me her.

To talk more about the
'Fun Part' or the dumb love drama that's going on! I mean what's taking her so long.

Your probably thinking that I'm going crazy, but she said she wanted to meet me here at 7:30! It's 7:53!

"Hey Cap, I'm sorry I'm so late I had to rush for breakfast, and class was about to start so people were running around." Gemini explains why she was late while walking over to me.

"So what did you want to talk about, today is the first day of classes and I want to make a good impression to teachers." I say in rush looking at my clock turning to 7:54.

"I think I like somebody." She says sheepishly looking down, touching her fingers. "I hope it's not Taurus. We don't need another girl in the mix." I say looking at the clock, 7:56. "Capricorn, I like you." Gemini kisses me before I know it and runs away.

7:58. But she ran away before I wanted to say those words back...

Libra
"And then she just said 'I like you' kissed me and ran off." Capricorn says in distress of the couch touching his head.

"You should have pretty good game." Sagittarius says, but he didn't explain enough.

"That's not all my worried about though." Capricorn says looking at the picture of him and Gemini in park. Orion! That must be tough on him.

"Just say I like you to and boom, she's our Girlfriend." I say stalking Gemini's insta to see if I could him out. "Whatcha gonna do." Virgo says looking at ready to play video games.

"I'm gonna wait for you to stop quoting vines and playing Overwatch." Capricorn smirks after this funny remark at Virgo.

I laugh seeing Virgo clueless, everyone else joins in before we head to the track at our school. We invited the girls so, Orion, I begun going that nothing gets fricked up.

[ Words: 836 ]

Shine Bright!! 💫