Chapter 5

DEAN'S POV

 When I get home I hear thrashing upstairs, indicating that Sam is home. Before I can finish throwing my bag on the couch, there's a knock on the door. As soon as I open it, Gabe rushes in and starts ranting "Sam told me about what happened with your father and he actually spoke to me. I'm freaking out and I need to talk to him, even if he never speaks to me again."

 I stare in shock as he bolts up the stairs and out of my view.

SAM'S POV

 I sniffle as I watch the tape, once again, sliding the blade of my pocket knife over my thigh. My door flies open and Gabe steps in before staring in shock at my bloody thigh. I hear Dean walking up the stairs and jump off of my bed, before rushing to the door and locking it "Does Dean know about this?" I shake my head as I walk back over to the bed and wipe my bloody thigh "Sam, you've gotta be kidding me!" I continue wiping off the blood and he sighs, kneeling in front of me.

 "Do you have a sterilizer?" after pointing at the peroxide on my side table, he flings over and grabs it, before returning and moving my hand away, along with the towel. "Hold this under your thigh." I do as directed and he pushes my boxer briefs up, before pouring the peroxide over thigh.

 The burning hurts seventy times worse than the cuts and I let out a cry of pain "Don't be a baby." he curses under his breath.

 After he flushes it them out some more, he puts on a few og my gaws and wraps it. "Okay." he sighs "Don't do it again, or I'm going to tell you're brother." he starts to walk out but I grab his arm "What do you want?"

 I sign "Why did you help me?"

 "Sam..." he sighs "I'm just gonna tell you straight up." he licks his lips "I like you... I really like you."

 I give a weak smiles, before signing "I like you too, Gabe." I've made him a name sign. It's a G that comes from the lips and touches the middle of my chest.

 "Is that my name sign?" he asks, a small smile spreads on his face. And I nod. "Sam Winchester?" I raise an eyebrow to him "Will you... would you be my boyfriend?"

 I smile and nod. His smiles, but it's quickly gone when he looks over. The tape plays the worst part.

 It shows my knees giving out and falling on my ass as I scream escape my lips. I start crawling backward as John starts walking towards me, knife in hand, bloody. It shows me searching for anything to defend myself with as John stands over me.

 I look away as I see myself grab a piece of rebarr. I know exactly what happens nest. The rebarr buries itself in John's chest as John's knife sinks into the skin of my shoulder.

 When the click sounds out, I know the tape is over and I look at the ground. "Sam..." I don't even look "Sam, look at me." I don't and he walks over, kneeling in front of me again and looking me in the eye "Sam, you had to do it, alright?" he grabs my hand and holds it in between his "You had to do it to survive." I shake his head and he sighs "Listen, I'm going to stay with you until you calm down, okay?"

 I nod and crawl into bed.

GABE'S POV

 Sam pats the bed beside him and I crawl in after him, being care for his bandage. He crawls up over me when I lay down. His head on my chest. I play with his hair after he falls asleep.

 Eventually, Dean opens the door "Hey, dinners ready if either of you are hungry."

 I sigh and look down at Sam, who's dead asleep "I think I'm stuck here." I smile "I'm 1000% sure I don't want to be anyway else."

 Dean smiles "I'll leave you two alone, then."

 Within a few more minutes, I fall asleep with Sam on top of me.

DEAN'S POV

 I walk downstairs and smirk "So, Sam has a boy in his room." She raises an eyebrow "Sam actually spoke to him."

 "No?" I shrug and grab a beer, but she quickly takes it from me and drinks it herself "Get the door." she orders when a knock happens upon the door.

 Cas speaks breathlessly "I can't find Gabe! He's not in his room or anyway else in the house!"

 "He's asleep." I sigh "Apperantly, he got Sam to talk and now Sam's sleeping on his chest in his room."

 Cas pushes in with a little bag on his hip "Where's Sam's room?"

 I frown "Upstairs, last door on the left."

 Cas sprints up the stairs and I run after him "What are you doing?" I whisper as he tiptoes into Sam's room.

 He pulls out several little things, because pricking Gabe's finger and testing his blood sugar. He shakes his head, before pulling out a syringe and lifting up Gabe's shirt, sticking it into his stomach.

 After he's done, he grabs the stuff and we tiptoe out "Cas, what was that?"

 "Gabriel is a diabetic." he sighs "He left his bag with me and he his blood sugar is constantly way too low."

 I sigh "Is that why he walks around with something sugary in this mouth?" Cas sighs and nods.

 "Look, I'm gonna go on a date... do you mind watching him?"

 I smile "Course."

 "Okay, you saw what I just did, right?" I nod and he sighs "Check his blood sugar again in three or four hours. If it's just above, at, or below 70mg, give him another shot. If it's just above, at, or below 54mg, call me, or Lucifer and definately call an ambulance. For a healthy person, it's usually at 90 through 99mg. So if it drops to below 75, please, give him another shot." he hands me the bag "We're not worried about getting him over 99. His body will knock it down in the matter of minutes." he scratches his forehead "His blood sugar was at 61, so it should be at 100 right now... but it'll be back to way too low in foursome hours." I nod "Please don't forget, Dean." he gives me a scared look "That's half my family I just left in your hands."

 I smile "He'll be fine Cas, really." he give me a nervous look "Go, have fun." I wouldn't tell him this, but I don't want him to go on a date.... I want him to stay here.

 "Are you sure?" he asks.

 I smile "We'll be fine Cas!"

 He repeats his previous instructions as I walk him to the door. As I shut it, I hear "Don't forget to use the alcohol wipes before you give him a shot!"