o n e

Madelaine

      hi. my name is madelaine petsch. i am twenty three years old and i live in los angels California . right now i'm living with my best friend, vanessa, because i'm patiently waiting to move in with my boyfriend travis.

      meanwhile at her house, we're watching a movie called truth or dare .

      "ew why do they make that creepy face every time they say 'truth or dare' ?" i said watching while eating pop corn

      "i have no idea but it gives me the fucking chills dude." she said

      she grabbed the remote and turned the tv off, leaving us in an awkward silence.

      "hey do you want to maybe vlog us going to work tomorrow ? they would love a behind the scenes of riverdale video." i said

      "they'll mostly be watching for me though. but it's okay your time will come." she said looking at me then bursting out in laughter.

      "nessa you really aren't funny. gotta work on that humor skill a bit more girl." i said while going to get my camera. "let's do a q&a."

"okay cool, i'll go ahead and tweet."

______________________________
Vanessa Morgan
Doing a choni / madnessa youtube video with madelaine! Ask questions below !
______________________________

      "okay i'll just monitor your post then ." i say as i hear multiple chirping notifications from vanessa's phone indicating that the fans were replying . i look at the first question because i want to be fair and get to mostly everyone.

      "what do you guys want to happen with choni in season 3?" a question that we both definitely knew the answer to .

      "i literally don't want anything to happen to them . i feel like they should go back to the season 1 vibe and focus on character development and relationship development especially for choni . i'd love to see more vulnerable moments between them . especially since toni will now be a main or regular character! " vanessa exclaimed in excitement . damn,it sounded like she's answered this for the 100th time .

      "yeah same i really loved season one. it was more high school death vibe issues than the 2nd season with hiram lodge and his scheming ass . gosh the lodges are just as bad as the blossoms." i added .

      "agreed. next question says favorite choni moment?" nessa added . damn i don't know it's too hard to choose .

      "mmm mine is either when i saved you from the goolies or our first kiss in that horrible gay conversation program." i hiss even thinking about it . i can't believe horrible things like that go on still.

      "aww yes mine was definitely the whole sisters of quiet mercy experience . it was so fun to shoot and very emotional ." she put her hand over her heart like the cartoons, and batted her eyelashes. i swear my best friend is so pretty but soooo dramatic.

      "lol you're too cute. next question says 'how many times did you guys kiss each other until you got it perfect' ?" i zoned out trying to think . we kissed so much it was ridiculous.

      "we literally kissed like 800 times." i said . both vanessa and i laughed and moved on .

      "biggest choni shipper?" nessa asked .

      "definitely us . and lili . but i think you mostly because when it was like your first day shooting you were like, I WANNA DATE CHERYL." we both laughed for like 4729 minutes .

      "everyone was like okay girl we get it." nessa sighed . "good times, good times." she said.

      we spent like 10 more minutes answering fans questions and just having a good time like we always do .

-

      after shooting the video we went out Alfred Tea Room to lunch at around 9, along with travis, and i can tell vanessa is not feeling it.

      "what's wrong boo?" i looked at vanessa across the table  .

      "nothing i'm fine ." she shot me and travis a fake smile and i knew something was up . she never smiles at travis .

      "don't lie to me. we have tea you should be great." i said jokingly. "do you wanna go talk about it outside or in the bathroom?" i said grabbing her hand and pointing to the front door exit.

i was getting more serious when my corny jokes didn't seem to lighten her up .

      "no thanks, i think i'll just leave." she gathered her stuff and left us some cash for her portion of the meal. "thanks for the outing i'll meet you back at home if you decide to show up." she got up and left .

damn i don't know what's with the attitude . i just find it weird because she never pays for just her food she'll let one of us pay or she'll pay the whole thing and also, we usually hug or something every time we leave each other but today was different and i hate it... something about this shit stinks and i'm definitely going to get to the bottoms of it.

-
-
-

what has vanessa upset ?? comment what you guys think 💕