2: t w e n t y o n e

vanessa

      i woke up the next morning on edge . i woke mads up to help me look around the house to make sure everything was just the way we left it the night before. unfortunately this is a new house so we aren't exactly used to the layout we have right now but everything seems to be fine .

      "hey babe, i'm about to cook some breakfast because i'm STARVING . do you feel okay about checking the house alone until i finish?" mads turned and said to me.

      no i'm not madelaine . actually, i'm fucking terrified :) .

      "oh yeah of course babe!" i kissed her on her lips and smiled at her . she returned the generosity and headed for the kitchen .

      immediately when she appeared out of my sight my stomach started to turn . damn why the heck am i such a baby ?? ugh suck it up v you got this . i grabbed a mug that was sitting in one of our guest rooms since it was the closest thing to me and i went and checked the rest of the house .

about 13 minutes later

      thank goodness i was pretty much done checking the house and i was going to the kitchen to see if madelaine was finished with breakfast . i didn't smell anything which was unusual . as my heart pounded through my chest, i peeped around the corner into the kitchen ... i didn't see her . but i saw food beautifully made on the counter top . where the fuck is she ? i was going to get some food until :

      "AAGHHHH!!" madelaine popped from under the bar grabbing my thigh screaming .

      "AHHH !" i shrieked . my reflexes got the best of me and my foot kicked her in the stomach . "omg FUCK ! baby i'm so sorry. but don't do that ugh you know how scared i was." i hugged her and rubbed her tummy. she was laughing which irritated me.

      "eh it was worth it. besides you have baby feet, it felt like i got kicked by some bubbles ." she chuckled.

      "so not funny." i rolled my eyes.

      "yeah whatever." she continued to laugh. "but eat up, we have a long day ahead of us ."

      "oh yeah? what's that?" i winked at her and bit my lip just to tease . i sat down and started eating my food and of course, typing away in my notes as usual .

       "none of that you freak. i planned a fun day for us." she smiled and took a bite for her strawberry.

      "hey my idea sounds like a fun day too . what could be better?" i said pouting .

      "maybe at the end of the night i'll consider your idea. but it's a series of things we are going to do around new york so hurry and eat so we can get dressed." she said getting up and putting her things in the sink . she walked past me so i slapped her butt .

      "well that won't get you a fun night!" she yelled from going up the stairs .

      sure it won't .

      "hey whose doing these dishes ?!" i yelled back.

      "you slow poke now HURRY UP !!"

      man i love this girl .

-
-

madelaine

      ugh v is so annoying at times haha but hey, what can i say? i created a monster.

      i went to the master bathroom and turned on some warm water . i undressed myself and tied up my hair and stepped in . i stood there letting the water run down my back and soaking it all in. new house, new relationship, and the best sexy time i've had with someone since .. rat boy .

      yeah v tops him big time .

      about 8 minutes passed and i heard a loud boom coming from the room next door, i screamed out to v to make sure she was okay.

      "BABEEE! you okaaaayy ?!" i waited for a response ..

      silence .

      i quickly rinsed off the soap and shampoo from my hair and turned the water off . i jumped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me a bolted for the theater room .

      "v baby where are you? if you're trying to scare me and get me back from earlier give that shit up now." i said in a serious voice . honestly like this isn't funny .

      i started checking the few rows we did have and in between them . i sat down and started to think .

      suddenly the projector turned on and the movie "Get Out" started to play, but it was only the trailer . maybe someone or something is telling me to get out ? i don't know but i ran back to my room grabbed a hoodie and some tights and SCRAMMED .

      i scurried to my car and found vanessa's phone taped to the hood . well now i definitely can't get in contact with her what the hell .

      i took her phone off the hood and sat in my car with the doors locked .

      i unlocked her phone and checked her recent calls and texts to only see she had a text from no one other than michael . of COURSE . huh why am i not surprised he's trying to wiggle his way back into her life . ugh it's time to end that .

    mic💓
9:36 am

hey mic! would you
like to meet up?

Hey eerrrmm sure? Is your
trash girlfriend coming ?

she's not trash bitch. but no
madelaine won't be coming.
it'll just be us :)

Ok cool! Meet me at my
hotel.

will do ;) !
read 9:42 am

michael

      this bitch is so stupid . apparently it's a trap . dumb red . i have our little girl all tied up . she'll be mine once i deal with you .

      "hey trav do me a favor and let the girl up will you?" i sat down in my chair while travis went to get the door .

      "will do boss."

      and in walked madelaine . her face was almost as red as that ugly lipstick she's always wearing .

      "travis? you're —"

      i interrupted her, "don't talk to him! travis go guard the girl in the next room, make sure she isn't trying to escape."

      "will do bos—"

      "and shut up with that stupid phrase i'm not your boss." i snapped . he nodded and went to check on vanessa .

      "and you ma'am . it's nice to see you . we have some unfinished business don't we?" i smiled at her .

      "where is my girlfriend?" she demanded .

      "ooo feisty . i like that . but i think you mean my girlfriend ." i got up from my chair and slowly walked towards her .

-
-
-
-

i guess i'm back from the dead ? lol

is anyone still interested in this book? please comment and let me know ! thanks for the support 💝
-
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜