Trapped

How could he explain it? He was trapped. Trapped in his head, trapped in his thoughts, and trapped alone in his room. Adrien's father once again, banished him to sulk in his bedroom grounding him. Why? Missing a modeling shoot for an exam.

Despite his countless attempts to begin explaining why he played hooky; one of which being the exam would make or break his grade, he was trapped. The four walls of his room barricading him from the rest of the world. The sun seeping through the floor-length windows created a shadow that gave the illusion of a jail cell's bars. It felt all too familiar and he hated it.

He hated this feeling. The feeling of being trapped in your own mind, your emotions eating you from the inside out. The feeling that there was no escape. And when the tears stung he wouldn't let himself cry because he'd be weak and vulnerable. The things his father told him every day not to be.

He stared at his desk, and everything on it. His computer, his notebooks, his school bag, stationery supplies and a cup of pens. He couldn't focus on one thing. Not one of the emerging swarming thoughts in his head. And not any one of the stupid things he had on his white desk.

He swung his hand, violently smacking the cup of pens off of his desk. The crashing sound made him bury his face in his hands. He was fighting back tears and his eyes were burning.

Then it was if everything circled around his brain. He couldn't handle it, each thought felt like daggers and each word ripped him apart.

My Father doesn't care about me.

My Mother is gone.

I have no one who understands my pain.

I have the power to destroy anything with the touch of my hand.

What happens if I use it wrong? What if I hurt someone I love?

Will Ladybug and I have to kill Hawkmoth?

How do I fight a monster without becoming one?

Am I already a monster?

Does no one care?

When will it stop?
I want this to end? Why won't it end?

"AGHH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" His voice echoed throughout the walls of his room and his eyes welled up with tears and for what felt like the first time in years he let them fall.

He let himself sit in the dead of silence and cry. This. This was why he couldn't give up on Ladybug, because if he was scared of what would happen when he let her go. He wanted so badly to free himself from the burden of loving such an amazing person, who didn't feel the same way.

He felt that he had no control over his mind anymore and everything else was taking over. It just got louder and louder and he was drowning deeper into the sound; yet all around him, the only thing that could be heard was his sobbing.

Soft sobs escaped from him as he sat his head still in his hands not wanting to see the pens he had just scattered on the floor moments prior.

He had always known since he was a little kid that he was claustrophobic and hated being locked up. He hated feeling trapped. He just never knew he could be trapped in his own mind.

He breathed in heavily as tried to calm himself kept and doing until he felt grounded once again. He looked up, his vision still blurry regaining his sense of the world around him. "Plagg?" He asked shakily, looking around for his kwami.

"I'm here Kid. I always will be, don't forget it. You'll be okay." Plagg said staring into his wilder's glassy green orbs. He flew up to his cheek and hugged him wanting him to feel better.

Adrien sighed and sat there with Plagg and it was only then he realized why people fear the silence.

Gah a scrap chapter- short but a lil angst. I just remembered seeing a comic dub with a similar theme and the idea just popped up, I didn't really like this one but I felt like I should publish it. Okay I know I've been terrible with updating, but while I was on my break we hit 1k reads and now we're almost at 1.4k and I have no idea, when where how and why but thank you, thank you so much for reading! Hope y'all have a great day/night :) If you have anything you'd want to see more of in the future don't be afraid to ask I'm open to anything (within reason PG book y'all 😂) Whale adios!
Until next time, Chat Nerd 💜

4k and I have no idea, when where how and why but thank you, thank you so much for reading! Hope y'all have a great day/night :) If you have anything you'd want to see more of in the future don't be afraid to ask I'm open to anything (within reaso...