One Word

Press. Good Lord did the heroine of Paris love the press. She couldn't comprehend how he did it so smoothly, hitting every single point without stuttering all while knowing he has five minutes to spare, what was he a celebrity in his free time?

In all honesty, when it came to interviews she let Chat run the show, charisma was his specialty, of course, the press was always after her though much to her dispute. After all, her partner does just as much as she does and he deserved just as much attention, and besides interviews stressed her out. She wasn't necessarily a fan of all that attention, she didn't mind but just wasn't too keen on it. At least she didn't take completely after her father and his fear of the cameras.

“So M'lady how are we handling the press today? Normal routine or are we switching it up?” Chat questioned while ruffling his hand through his blonde locks in an attempt to straighten them out, today's Akuma had not been kind nor sparing to his hair today.

“As per usual. Don't forget we have Nadia's segment on tomorrow evening, shall we meet up there or beforehand?” She secretly loved their little structured down packed  routine, no matter how much it may seem to ‘annoy’ her at the moment, she loved it, it made her feel important that she had a responsibility for her self that she was confident in and him, his and she'd never had a doubt in her mind that he wouldn't complete his fair share.

Strange isn't it? Out of all the added bonuses of being a superhero, the freedom, the 'fame', the fans this was the one that excited her most.

He smirked, “Are you asking me to pick you up, M'lady? Maybe we'll go out to eat afterward? Dine over our non-alcoholic beverages and afterward hold hands as we walk down the Champs-Élysées?” He chuckled but his smile faded away after she shot a glare at him. “I kid, I kid, But yeah let's meet up beforehand we don't want you to be nearly late again and cause an Akuma, but in all seriousness, I really need to teach you some interview etiquette for future reference and we don't want a repeat of last time. Anyways Eiffel Tower as usual? or Ponts des Arts?"

What does he mean I need interview etiquette, I think I do perfectly fine! Okay, there was that one time- but still!

“What- because you're a celebrity in your free time right? You're totally an interview guests etiquette genius and you are going to pass down your knowledge to, me a common girl, how considerate” She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she turned her head away from him.

She hated to be rude, especially since she knew he was only trying to help and he had the best interest at heart. She also knew he had a point. She did need serious help and he was really good at it, she just didn't want to have to be taught something by him because she knew he'd get a big head about it.

“There's a lot you don't know about me, but if you must know I do happen to be how do I say- 'Particularly Popular' in my civilian life which requires me to take such etiquette classes, don't worry I was horrible at first too that is despite growing up in it- but you'll get better, after all, you have the best teacher in the biz!”

'Particularly Popular' you say, so he's a celebrity in civilian form yeah right what is he some sort of model? Singer?

“Okay, fine I'll play along with it, let's see let me give you a story to play along with, you're a singer- no pianist, who is a singer-songwriter for his music and who has world tours, was born in America but moved to Paris because he liked the scenery. Oh! And you have a monkey as a pet named Abu. Am I right?”

He laughed at her statement and shook his head “No-No actually I'm a model for my dad's company, I'd say which one but that would put my identity at stake and I know you don't want that. But nope Paris born and raised, I do play the piano and I speak fluently in French and I guess you could say I dabble in Chinese.” He corrected.