Phone Call

(This takes place post reveal)

Marinette was at home doing some spring cleaning, her room that which was usually always tidy was in a definite need of a cleanup.

But like most people when they clean their rooms they get distracted and well end up playing with the stuff they've lost. Which brings us to our current situation.

Beads. Everywhere. Well, that was a bit of an exaggeration sure it was a mess but nothing your household broom couldn't fix. But the beads were a part of something special. In fact, it was the beads of the bracelet her boyfriend gave to her for her birthday not too long an ago.

This, however, was one of Marinette's worst nightmares. That bracelet meant the world to her. Now, Marinette being the crafty person she is, of course, she could fix it. But she felt guilty she could of let something happen to one of her most prized possessions. Tikki told her not to beat herself up over it but she couldn't help but feel ashamed.

~♡~

"ADRIIEEEENNNN" Plagg wailed "What Plagg, I gave you your camembert-like five minutes ago!" Turning to look over at Plagg who was whining for some reason. He knew it wasn't for patrol because it was like 4 in the afternoon and he and Marinette don't start till about nine, or ten so whatever his kwami was complaining about needed to be somewhat important.

"What this has nothing to do with my glorious camembert-but if you'd like to get me some more I wouldn't stop you, No? Okay anyways I wanted you to call Marinette so I can speak to Tikki!" He looked up at Adrien trying to make the most adorable kitten face so he couldn't say no. Long story short his purrfect cat eyes did the trick.

"Ugh. Fine, I can't help it if my kwami has a crush on my girlfriend's kwami. Ah, love, such a beautiful thing isn't it Plagg?" Adrien sighed dramatically trying to push his kwami's buttons although he was just joking he shipped Plagg and Tikki so hard like he was internally squealing at the moment while his kwami denies his crush.

"Would you just make the phone call?" Plagg snapped looking up at a chuckling Adrien laying on his bed "I will, I will but can I finish watching my episode of Sailor Moon first? I need to know how this season is gonna end!" He looked over at Plagg doing his own kitty eyes only to be shot a glare from his impatient kwami.

"Okay fine I'll do it now." He sighed in defeat grabbing his phone and searching for Marinette's number scrolling all the way down to "M" in his contact list forgetting he put her under "Bugaboo🐞<3" oops. He tapped her a number and his phone began to ring.

Ring... Ring...Ring...Ring "Marinette! Your phone is ringing and it's Adrien!" Tikki shouted breaking Marinette out of her daydream of God knows what, probably Adrien who had been shirtless yesterday at the beach

"What? Oh. Right. " Marinette got up and walked over to her desk her brain cringing on how she would have acted if this had happened almost a year ago.

AH OMG OMG Tikki! Adrien freaking Agreste is calling me right now HELP!

Her face grimaced as her mind grazed upon those thoughts that were way too real. So she grabbed her phone and answered.

"Hey, Adrien Freaking Agreste, How can I help you?" Marinette giggled at her mental joke looking over at Tikki to see her trying to hide a smile.

"Uh what? M'lady, you okay?" questioned a very confused Adrien.
"Yeah I'm great, Just an inside joke, God, I'm cringing so hard right now... Anyways what do you need?" Marinette questioned.

"Oh yeah right Plagg wants to talk to Tikki and he won't leave me alone about it, Kwami love isn't it sweet?"
Adrien chuckled.

"Indeed it is, Well okay I'll put her on by the way but don't be mad but I may have accidentally broken that awesome charm you gave me and I was sorta hoping you could come over and fix it because it wouldn't be as special if I did and I'm really sorry! Please don't hate me!" Marinette sighed into the phone taking a breath from rambling.

"Woah. Take a deep breath. Okay? Great. Now Marinette it's, okay you know that I love you and nothing's gonna change that and I, of course, will help you fix it but I should probably let Plagg talk to Tikki first though so he doesn't kill me. Sounds good?" Adrien asked laughing a bit at his last sentence.

"Thanks, Kitty. You know you're the best right? And that sounds great, purrfect I'd say. I'll put her on now. But first, if I haven't,
told you before I'm telling you now, Je t'aime Adrien." Marinette said as her cheeks tinted red, thanking the universe for her not being on face time at this very moment.

"Je t'aime aussi Marinette, Now we should probably get those two together now because I'm getting the death glare from Plagg and I'm nervous for my well being," Adrien said trying to avoid eye contact with his impatient kwami.,

"Okay. Put him on." She put the phone to her chest covering the mic "Tikki someone wants to speak to you" Marinette cooed in a sing-songy voice, beckoning over her kwami.

"Hello?" Tikki said into the phone glancing over at Marinette in confusion."Tikki! Hey, how's life!?" And their never-ending hour-long conversation began.

And the thing was neither Marinette or Adrien knew what they were talking about because apparently the kwami's had their own "language " If you could even call it that so it would forever remain a mystery what their conversation could possibly be about. Them perhaps? I guess we'll never know.

Oh and the bracelet? Now how can we forget about the bracelet? Well, it got fixed and some other things happened as well... But that's a story for another day, but let's just say it was quite miraculous.

*I see you dirty minded humans XD don't you get any ideas now. PG Book😂*

Adrien Agreste lost miserably to Marinette in a game of Ultimate Mega Strike III and after 14 rounds and 7 croissants later ended up curling up in a ball in shame to Marinette's satisfaction.

The End.

So would ya look at that I finally published my book! What do people usually say here anyways? Ah, screw it Have a nice day and wear your seatbelts. Also shout out to Sapphire1318 for the amazing book cover and support this wouldn't have happened without you :) Go check out her book it's hilarious! I now I guess this is the part where I say Bye?
Until next time, Chat Nerd💜