Three

Waking up the next day in Dylan’s arms was definitely the only way I already preferred waking up. I really did prefer sleeping in not just anyone, but his arms.

He groaned at me as I leaned over him to check my phone.

“Sorry” I whispered, trying not to move as much as I already did.

“It is only 10:15 Neavie-Anna” he moaned

I giggled a little and looked at him who was trying his hardest not to smile.

Ashley must have heard that we were awake from Dylan’s husky morning voice.

 “Neavie are you in the shower next?” she called out as she walked past my room.

“Yeah I’ll get in there now” I shouted back.

I stood up and looked at my messy hair in the mirror, then back at Dylan who remained in my bed not wanting to move.

As soon as I turned the shower off and walked towards the bathroom door, all I could hear was water pistols and Ashley screaming.

I popped my head out of the door to find that it was a war zone out there. Ashley was screaming and laying on the floor holding many water guns which seemed to keep running out of water, Frankie was screaming like a little girl with no water gun climbing on the furniture, Stefan was trying to shield himself behind the iron board which honestly wasn’t working and Taylor was mainly aiming for Ashley, who was aiming for Dylan. 

Ashley spotted me from the floor; she grabbed onto the furniture to help herself up and dragged it all on the floor as she ran towards me.

Yeah thanks Ash, in the middle of a war zone and you run to someone who clearly wanted to stay out of it.

All eyes followed her and began chasing, so of course I ran into my room with everyone following.

She slammed my bedroom door shut and we would hear the water from the pistols hitting the door.

“I wouldn’t even try it, Neavie is naked!”

I laughed at her excuse for them not to enter the room.

The water had stopped and the boys had gone back to tidying the lodge up.

She mouthed a thank you to me, then snuck out of my bedroom and left me to get dressed.

About an hour after we were all changed and ready to go to the beach.

Frankie had brought us tennis rackets which I and Ashley already started using.

The four guys started their own game of rounders, looked rather entertaining. I’m sure Dylan and Taylor purely felt the need to keep throwing the ball at us on purpose.

Every time Ash would bat the ball it would go all over the place and could head to China if she hit it hard enough so after about 10 minutes of playing we gave up, we did not consider our fitness at all.

The boys paid no attention and were still enjoying their very athletic game. So Ash and I decided to test the water.

I know she hates water in her face so I would rather be there with her, but I love water. I feel so refreshed after touching it.

The water was so warm on my feet, as soon as it hit me I knew I wanted to go swimming.

The boys followed us not long after and felt exactly the same, not a lot of people were in the water because they would have found it too cold, but this is where we are different once again.

If anything I am just discovering new things, new feelings, new people, and new hobbies, everything that is new. I mean this trip is all about discovering and I love it so far.

It was different to last night, I and Dylan didn’t talk as much now we are in a group, and we wouldn’t hug, kiss or hold hands in front of everyone. Was he ashamed of me? Did it mean anything to him? I hate the way that this makes me feel.

I discovered that life is too short to stress about unimportant things and put pressure on yourself to do what is right all the time.