Madara's Death

-Time Skip- Tsukiyomi is now 7 years old now

"Mandaria! Get in here now!" Madara ordered. "Who's 'Mandaria' ?" Her mother asked him. "I changed her name. Mandaria is better and I've been calling her that for a while now. So she's used to it." Madara said. "Without my permission?! You can't just change her name like that!!" She said angrily. "Yea I can, I'm Madara. I can do whatever I please. Now Mandaria! Get in here now!" "Coming father!" I yelled running into the kitchen to see him. "Now tell your mother what your name is." "My name is Mandaria." I said looking at my mom. My mom shot a glare at madara and went in the other room. Madara followed her and i stayed sitting on the steps. "Mandaria! Go outside now!" Madara yelled. So I went outside, I guess they didn't want me to hear there conversation.

"I can't believe you did that!!!" Tsukimonyei yelled. "Well believe it, I did. Now is that a problem?" Madara said looking coldly into her eyes. "...!! M-madara!!!" She screamed and fell to the ground. He put her in a genjustu. "Shut up. Why must you woman talk so much." He said leaving. He walked right past me and turned around to look at me. "Mandaria. Go back inside. I'm leaving now. Make sure to tell your mother that." He said turning back around and disappearing into the woods.

I went inside the house and into my mothers room and I seen her laying there. "Mother...?" I asked. She didn't answer. I walked up to her and she seemed alright, no cuts or wounds or anything actually. Maybe she was just sleeping? I thought. But later she woke up and asked me "where did your father go?" She said. "He told me to tell you that he would be back." I said. She sighed and say down. "Is everything ok mother?" I asked her. "..oh yes honey, why do you ask?" "Just wondering. Dad is never really home. And he is mean." "I know honey. He just has a lot of missions he has to do. Don't worry. And why do you say he's mean..?" "He makes you yell a lot." "Oh, he just makes me mad sometimes honey." "Oh.." "He never hit you, did he..?" She asked. ".....no." I said hesitating. "Are you sure? You can tell me anything." "I-I'm sure." I said. "Don't lie to me dear." "I'm not." "Okay honey. Good." She said smiling at me.

Later around night Madara was announced dead. He fought Hasharama and lost to him. After I heard this I cried. And my mother did too and held me close to her. She seemed pretty sad now.