The only female uchiha left

Sasuke, itachi and me are the last Uchiha's left standing. And he's just a little boy... Sasuke. Ugh... I'm the last female standing. And one day I'm going to restore my clan. One day.... I should wait for the right time... "Hmm...." I said walking out my house into the forest. I just took a little walk and on my way home.... I seen some kids picking on that kid named Naruto. "Hey, it's that 9 tails fox freak!!" This kid yelled. "Let's put him out his misery!! He deserves to die! He evillll!!!" The other kid yelled. They hit naruto and threw rocks at him and sticks too. I ran over to them. "Hey! Stop that! Leave that kid alone, both of you! Now!" I scolded them. They both ran. That naruto kid just stand there looking depressed... "Hey, it's alright. They're gone now... Don't listen to what others have to say Naruto. They just don't understand yet. And I know you're very strong... Don't give up." I told Naruto looking into his eyes. "I know you don't know you're parents... Me and sasuke lost our parents. And our family. Our whole clan..." I told him. "Trust me.... Things will be ok.. Dont give up Naruto." I told him one last time before I left. He smiled at me and went to go off to whatever he was planning to do. It was about dawn time now. I sighed and walked slowly towards my house. "I'll never know the answer...." I went into my house and sat on the couch. "Oh well... Things happen for a reason. And this reason I wish I knew..Maybe One Day..." I thought to myself. I filled my head with questions and questions left unanswered. I don't know anymore and I just don't care about anything anymore. All I care about is finding out that reason... Why he did what he did. So I sat in my room thinking over and over again. And sooner or later I went to sleep.