Pein

"Hmm..." I thought and walked through the leaf village. Today was a nice day out. It was sunny, not to hot and not to cold. Just right. And a little breeze that was maybe a bit chilly. Anyways I decided to take a walk. So I walked outside the leaf village and went through the gates of the leaf leading me outside the village. It was about dawn. The sky was pretty. I kept walking down the forest trail feeling a bit bored and bla whatever idk.

After a while of walking it started to rain a bit and it kinda got a bit more cold. As I kept walking I heard something from behind me. So I stopped and slowly turned around and that's when I seen a guy with a lot of piercings and he seemed to be in the Akatsuki. His eyes were unsual... They were a grayish purplish color.. With multiple rings around his pupil. I looked at him. "...?!" I kept my distance and I locked eyes with his. He stared back. "You must be Mandaria. My name is Pein." He said and his voice was dark. "W-wha... H-how did you know my name? And what do you mean??" I asked but he didn't answer my question. "You're coming with me.. Your going to join the Akatsuki wether you like it or not. Now... Join me." I glared at him. "I'll never join you." I said glaring at him. "So be it.. I'll make you join...by force." He said and started to run towards me. I hesitated for a moment and he then was in front of me and he pulled out a long chakra rod and tried stabbing me with it, I backed up and dodged it and then I quickly made some hand signs and a chidori formed in my hand. I then ran towards him. He just stood there. I smirked as I got close to him about to hit him with my chidori. "Almighty Push!" Pein said raising his hand towards me and then I was flung back away from him with my back hitting against a tree. "Gh!" I then looked at him. "W-what was that....?!" I thought to myself. "W-why me though..?" I asked. "Reasons that you don't understand." He answered and slowly walked towards me pulling out another chakra rod. "Grrr... Fire Ball Justu!" I said and created a huge fire ball sending it towards him. I stood there and after the fire cleared up pein was standing perfectly still. "W-wha-....?!" I stood there confused and then I ran towards him and repeatedly tried punching him and attacking him. He blocked all my attacks and then he did the same but with a chakra rod in one hand. I then took out a kunai knife and tried hitting him with that. My kunai and his rod clashed and I then kicked him. We fought a little more and a couple minutes later.. "Not bad Mandaria.. But it's time to finish this." "!!" I kept my on him waiting for his next move. And then there were 6 Peins. I backed up a bit from him and stared at the 6 Peins. "Go." Pein said and this one pein ran up to me and punched me in the stomach and then grabbed me and threw me up into the air and two other Peins grabbed me and threw me down and then the real pein jumped down towards me jabbing a chakra rod into my stomach as I went down to the ground. "Gahhhh!!!!!" I screamed out in pain and pein kept the chakra rod in my stomach. He then stabbed chakra rods into both my hands, legs, arms, and shoulders. I screamed out in pain and I couldn't move. "Know pain." He said stabbing one into my chest. "GAHHH!!" I screamed in pain. "Accept pain." He said pressing it more into my chest." I groaned and whimpered in pain. "Understand pain." He stood up and looked down at me. I stared into his rinnegan eyes. And then... I seen myself being killed. I seen me dying.. I seen my death. I was paralyzed in fear. I kept staring and then.. That's when I started screaming and I tried and tried to escape, but I was only causing more pain to myself. "Your joining me and the Akatsuki.. To creat peace. We need your strength.. Your power." He started explaining stuff and when he was done he took out the chakra rods from me. And I was free but I couldn't move. I struggled to move and fight.. But I couldn't. Then his other pein picked me up by the neck and held me into the air. "Ugh..." I felt weak... Very weak. I lost a lot of blood. He began to choke harder and I then blacked out.