Mandaria Vs Naruto

"Hmm..." I said walking around the leaf village. Then I seen the blond spiked kid running up to me. "Hey!!" Naruto said stopping In front of me. "Hm...?" I said looking at him. "Hey Mandaria! We should fight! I want to fight you!" Naruto said jumping up and down excitedly. "Ugh alright." I said. "Let's get going then!" Naruto said and running ahead of me.

So we both got to the training feild. "Hehe yes!" Naruto yelled excitedly. "Hmph. I'm ready whenever you are." I said looking at him. "Heh, let's go then!" Naruto said and with that i waited for him to do the first move and naruto ran towards me with a kunai knife. "Hmph." I said and as he got close I jumped behind him and pressed my hand onto his back and took out a kunai ready to slash his head area. Naruto ducked and quickly turned around and tried to drop kick me but I jumped up into the air. "Fire style: fire ball justu!" I said and sent a fire ball towards Naruto. "Heh." Naruto said and flipped back from the fire. I landed on my feet and waited for naruto to do his next move. Naruto then made 2 shadow clones and ran towards me, I stood still watching them as they all surrounded me. I kept my eye on the real naruto. "Heh." I smirked and spun around with a kunai stabbing them all and they all 3 disappeared. "Huh?" I thought and looked around. Then the real naruto came from above me and slammed his fist on my head. So what he did was created another shadow clone when I didn't notice it and sent the fake ones after me while he appears above me. "Hmph not bad." I said and created a chidori running towards him. Naruto then jumped into the air and created more shadow clones. His shadow clones ran up to me and I hit them both with my chidori and kept running after the real naruto. And I destroyed every shadow clone that got in my way. I then got up to naruto and tried to hit him with my chidori but before I could hit him Kakashi appeared and stopped the chidori by grabbing my wrist. "That's enough guys." Kakashi said. "How about we all get some ramen." Kakashi said. "Yay!" Naruto said smiling cheerfully. "Hm.. I guess so." I said and we all walked back to the leaf.

At Ichiraku Ramen we all sat and ate our ramen. Naruto sure did eat a lot of ramen though. I only ate about 1 bowl of ramen. I wasn't to hungry for ramen. "Mmmm~ ramen" naruto said eating his ramen. I smiled a bit and looked at him. "You sure do eat a lot of ramen." I said. "Haha yep." Naruto said slurping his noodles. "So what have you been up to?" Naruto asked finishing his ramen. "Training and getting stronger." I said. "Oh. Cool!" Naruto said. "Yep.. Why do you ask?" "Oh haha, just wondering." Naruto said smiling. "Mhm.. Ok." I said looking at him. "Well I guess I'll be going now. Bye Naruto, nice fighting with you." I said and left. "Haha bye Mandaria!" Naruto said waving bye.

Later I got home and took a shower, Etc. And then went to bed.