The curse

-years later and Mandaria was now 13 years old-

"Hmm...." Mandaria thought walking around a forest. I walked and walked through the forest and came up to a old shed... "Hmm....? What's this...?" I said walking up to the old shed and looking through the windows. "Seems like it's abandoned, no one lives here." I said to myself. Just then something moved. "...?!?!" I jumped and kept watching. A old lady opened the door and I looked at her. "W-who are you.....?!" I asked as I watched her come out of the shed. "Oh hello dear. What are you doing here? Hm?" She asked me. "Oh... I er was looking around and I seen this old shed and I didn't know if anyone lived here or not..." I said. "Why should it matter to you if anyone did live here?" She looked at me. "Oh because I like to look at things and take them if no one needs them. Idk" "haha, you shouldn't take things that don't belong to you dear." She laughed. "Yea, I know." "Haha, I'm a witch. You see? I make potions." "Oh. Cool I guess." "Yes..." She said walking up to me and sticking this needle into my neck. "Gah! Wtf?! Are you doing?!" I grab onto my neck and back away from her. "You're going to remain the age of 18 years old forever haha." She laughed. "But why would you do this?!" I said. "You shouldn't go wondering around people you don't know. Hasn't your mother ever told you to not talk to strangers?" She laughed. "Er I gotta go!" I ran outta there as fast as I could. "She's crazy!" I thought as I ran back to my house.