Team 7

I got up and dressed etc. Same thing as always duh. Nothing different. Hmm... I walked around the leaf village. Then I seen Naruto running up to me as well as sakura and Kakashi. "Hey Mandaria!" Naruto yelled smiling And waving at me. "Hm..?" I looked at them. "Hey Mandaria, we was wondering... Uhhh... Would you like to do a mission with us? I would like to work with you on a mission haha." Naruto said looking at me. "Hm... Why me though?" I asked. "Because you're pretty strong, I was thinking that we should fight." "Hm. Alright. I'll go on a mission with you.. And we can fight some other day if you want." "Haha okay!" Naruto said. "So what's our mission...hm?" I asked. "We have to go and calm down the 3 tails." Kakashi said. "Oh. Alright." I said. We all got prepared. "Alright whenever you guys are ready, meet me at the gates." Kakashi said dispearing. So we all got ready and went to the gate. "Ugh.. Where is he?!" Sakura said looking around for Kakashi. "He's always late!" Sakura said again. "Hmph." I said. "Awwww man... Come on Kakashi sensei..." Naruto said. 20 min later he showed up. "You're late!" Naruto yelled. "Haha.. I was had to take care of some things." Kakashi said scratching the back of his head. "Anyways.. Let's go." Kakashi said and led the way.

Later we was in the forest. "Alright, you see that lake over there, that's where 3 tails is." Kakashi said pointing down from where we were. We all jumped down and looked around for the beast. "There he is!" Naruto pointed. We all looked at the beast coming our way. "Alright, let's go!" Sakura yelled and we all ran up to it and circled it. We did this for about 20min or more.

Meanwhile:

Tobi and Deidara's P.O.V

"Deidara senpai!! Talk go meeee!!" Tobi begged and jumped around deidara. Deidara kept ignoring him as they walked through the forest path. Tobi ran behind a tree and stuck out his butt. "Hehe ooh. I'm a pretty schoolgirl in love with her sempai!! Hehe." Deidara ignored and still walked past. Soon deidara yelled at tobi and tobi went the opposite way from him. "I don't need him... Hmph." Tobi said as he walked the opposite way from him. "Hm...?" Tobi said and crawled up onto a tree and looking down at some leaf shinobi circling around the 3 tails. "Hmm what are they doing? I should tell deidara sempie this!!" Tobi said and flipped upside down from the branch and ran back down the path looking for deidara.

Mandaria P.O.V

We circled the beast and did some hand signs and soon he calmed down. We then later left and claimed our reward. Later after... "Haha you did good Mandaria!" Naruto said. "Yea." I grinned. Later I went home and to sleep.