Kidnapped

"Ugh....." I slowly woke up and I was laying on the cold hard rocky ground. "Gah!!" I gasped as Pein stomped his foot down onto my stomach. I grabbed onto his foot Trying to get it off of me. Pein stared down at me emotionlessly, and the rest of the Akatsuki was standing all around. "Will you obey now..?" Pein asked putting a little more pressure onto my stomach. "Ugh... Y-yea.." I said and with that he lifted his foot off of me and turned around. "I slowly stood up to my feet. Pein walked off and so did the rest of the akatsuki. I watched as they all left.

I was still in the akatsuki's hideout though.. I then slowly walked the way they did. Later, I found pein again. "What do you want with me..?" I asked him. He turned to look at me with his rinnegan eyes. "That's for you to find out.. " he said turning away from me. "You'll slowly start to know soon." He said slowly walking away. I clenched my fist. "But.. I already know pain." I said looking at him as he continued to walk away. "Then you'll know pain all over again. And maybe soon you'll get to understand pain." And with that he disappeared into the darkness. I stood there in the dark hall for a couple minutes thinking to myself. I then walked down the hallway to my room. Well cell I should say...