The slaughtering of the Uchiha clan.

-years and years later Mandaria was 18 years old but actually over 100 years old-

"Hmm...." I sat in the kitchen chair looking out the window. Mothers dead... She passed away. I live alone now. I sighed. "Oh well..." I took a walk out of the leaf towards the leaf forest and i trained all day and it was about night time now. So I then decided to walk home, I walked out the forest and got to the leaf village. "Something doesn't feel right" I thought and looked around. I then seen Itachi in front of me. "....!! I-itachi...?!" I gasped and backed up from him. "W-why are you doing this....?" I asked staring at him. "....." He didn't say anything and just stared back at me and then that's when.... I was put into genjustu.. People were being killed right in front of me and there was blood and everything. "....?!?!!!!" My eyes widened in fear and I looked around. I screamed. And then I was released after a while...

The next day I woke up in the hospital. "Huh...?" I woked up and looked around. A nurse then walked in. "Oh hello^_^ I see that you're finally awake. We found you passed out in the village. Are you ok?" ".....yea. I'm fine." I said. "But I gtg." I said getting up and heading out the door. "Oh alright. You seem alright now." The nurse said letting me leave. I then went home and punched my wall leaving a hole in it. "Why?!" I yelled. "Why would he do this!!!?" I asked myself. Grrrr.... You know what.... I don't care... I thought and went to sleep.

Every night I would think to myself, asking myself why.... And having so many questions left unanswered. So I sit against the window and I stare out into the moon... "Why Itachi....? Why would you kill you're own clan...?! Why...." I thought, confused. "Maybe the older I get I'll get over it."