Alone

I lived life alone now... I sighed. I live alone in this cruel cold world. I decided to take a late night walk through the woods and train. All I do is train now. I'm going to live and ask Itachi why he did this! I'm going to become stronger and stronger for my father. But... Ya know... Now that I think about it.... He did seem mean and all that... And he was never really there... Well he did have a job to do... And he was very busy. Oh well... I thought about these thoughts while I trained and trained. Everyday and every night I train, eat and sleep. I've improved a lot through the years. "Hmph".  After I got home I was kinda depressed... I just feel so lonely now. I guess I'm not used to it yet. I sighed in frustration. Friends...? Yea... But sometimes maybe friends can't even fix the deepest of thoughts... Unless they understand your pain. Sometimes you have no one... And that's me. I have no one. Would they understand? I don't think they would care, they don't have the time to listen. And I don't really consider having friends, I don't consider anyone friends. I don't need friends to live life on my own. And all these feelings that I get... Why.. I don't know why I'm so depressed sometimes. I guess it's the feeling of loneliness...