My First Real Mission

I was never really assigned to any team or squad, or whatever you want to call it. So I work alone. I'm solo. I work solo. So I went to the Hokage's Mansion to get an mission.

At the Hokage's mansion I arrived into her office. "Lady tsunade. I would like a mission." I told her looking directly at her. "Yes. You'll receive an S rank mission." After all I was an Jonin and I was well skilled. "There were some signs of the Akatsuki near Antress Forest. That's near a small village called Antreiss Village. I need you to investigate the area." Tsunade stated. "Yes Lady Tsunade." And with that I accepted the mission and headed out.

I didn't need any materials or anything. I'm always prepared. I already have what I need. So I headed out the gates of the leaf and walked towards Antreiss Village. It was about 1 day away. I mostly tree jumped my way to there. Later it was about night time tho. So I built a small fire pit and rested against a log. "Hm..." I sighed as soon fell asleep. I wasn't really hungry or anything. The night was long and I was warm from the fire.

It was day time and the fire went out. I soon woke up and stretched out. "Mm..." I groaned as I was still kinda tired. I didn't sleep well but oh well. I have to keep on with the mission. There probably gone now anyways tho. I mean why would the Akatsuki still be around. Oh well. I tree jumped the rest of the way to there. Soon and hours later I arrived to the village. Antreiss Village. Antreiss Village was small and was surrounded by tree's. It had a nice big waterfall and a huge tree in the middle of the village. That had to be one of the biggest tree's I've ever seen. There was a wooden fence around the whole village, small enough I could just jump it. The houses were small as well. It seemed like a nice little village. It seemed peaceful and calm. I entered the village and walked around observing the small village. "Hmm..." I looked around. I walked into the biggest house figuring it would be the village leader's house maybe. And it was, I was right. I walked in and asked the old man who was at his desk. "I'm here because of an mission. Was there any signs of the akatsuki?" I asked. "Oh yes... Your here. Thank you.. Yes, the Akatsuki? You call them. Yes... They were here 2 days ago... No sign of them anymore though.. They may be around the forest maybe." The old man said. "Oh I see... Do you know why they came?" I asked. "Oh yes I do. They wanted the special water. The special water is a secretive and if drank from, you will live forever! It is just a rumor though... And who knows... It could be true. It is said to be deep in Antress Forest." "Ah I see.... So the akatsuki wants that.... Huh? So they might still be here.." I said. "Well thank you for the information sir, I'll go take a look." I said and left.

I headed out the village and walked towards the forest that was nearby. "Hmm...." I walked around looking Around. I didn't see no secret water or whatever. And maybe I can't age but that doesn't mean I can't die. I'm not just quiet immortal... And that water... If it is real, then maybe I'll take a drink from it. I don't want too... But I'm going to anyways. Reason why, is because I'm already alone and I should just live long enough to see this world disappear. And then I can tell my story. What I seen and what I live through. I must have that water! I looked around and couldn't find it. There was still no sign of the Akatsuki. I think they left already. It was about dawn now. I sighed and sat against a tree. "I'm never going to find it...." I said to myself. It was quiet and just then... I heard something come from behind me. "Heh, you looking for the water too? Maybe you can help me!" A mans voice came from behind me and he swung a huge sword and it chopped down the tree I was against. I jumped up and looked at him. He was a blue fish guy and he was wearing a black cloak with a red cloud pattern. He was from the Akatsuki. I already know. "So you must be from the Akatsuki.." I said looking at him. "Ohhh so you know about us...heheh." He showed his sharp shark teeth. "I stared at him emotionless." "Eh, don't give me that look! Lemme change that face for you!" He said and swung his sword at me. "I blocked with my kunai holding it against his sword that was now above my head. I just looked at him. "Hmph. Your going to have to try harder then that shark boy." I said smirking at him. "Grrrah!" He said the kicked me in the stomach sending me back and having me slam against a tree. My kunai I had fell to the ground when he kicked me. He then walked up to me carrying his sword. "Hmm I didn't introduced myself. Heheh. My name is Kisame. Now.. Die!" He said and swung his sword down at me. "I leaned to the ground and trunk of the tree so that my back was touching the lower part of the tree trunk now and I held another kunai knife against his sword. I struggled as he kept putting more force into his sword. "Heh" Kisame smirked and the kunai knife flew outta my grip and went spinning to the ground. And his sword, instead of cutting me in the face or head, I cAused it to go over more and it sliced my shoulder instead. "GAH!!!" I yelled in pain as his sword cutted my shoulder. He left it rest there. And I sat against the lower part of the tree trunk gritting my teeth and closing my eyes tightly to the pain. "Heheh, this is my SharkSkin. Samehada! Not only does it cut you to ribbons! It eats your chakra!" "....!!" My eyes widened to that. I felt myself getting weak. "Nghh..." I pulled away from his sword and held onto my wound, I got up go my feet and looked at him. "Heheh, samehada is hungry for more!" Just then another guy appeared beside Kisame. He came out of no where. And it was Itachi.. "!!" My eyes widened when I seen him. "I-Itachi..!" I stuttered out and backed up a bit. "Grrrr...." I stared angrily at him and without thinking for once I ran up to him and tried to punch him. He then grabbed my wrist very tightly and squeezed it tightly. "Gah!" I yelled in pain and tried pulling my arm away from him. "Say, What's her problem?" Kisame said looking at itachi. Itachi didn't say anything, he was focusing on me. I then glared up into his eyes still trying to escape from his grip and then I seen the eyes of death. Everything turned red and I felt extreme pain. "Gahhhhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed and cried out in pain. Then everything came clear soon. I seen the light again. I fell to my knees and I breathed heavily. "Huff....huff..." Itachi stared down at me with his cold look. "Hmph." Itachi said and turned his back to me. "Let's go Kisame." Itachi said leaving. I watched as Kisame and itachi left. I was in so much pain. I didn't have enough stamina to go after them.. But they shouldn't be back now.. I need to train more.. I'm surprised I was able to withstand the pain of the Tsukiyomi. I then seen something shining and glistening nearby. I decided to check it out, so I slowly walked over to it and seen a small pond. Very small. It was In front of a tree and there was only little left. I think this is the water maybe... Without any second thoughts I bent down to the water and drank the rest of it. I could feel my wounds healing slowly. This was it. This was the water... I'm now immortal... The water of immortality.. Yes.. I felt all my energy regaining. I then went to the village and told the man what happened and he have me some ryo for an award. I then returned to the leaf village and claimed my award for finishing the mission successfully.