Memories

Jays P.O.V

Today nia gets back from Dubi. So we're getting the beach house decorated. But I'm under so much stress people I'm saying I'm turning into a control freak.

" Ok the rooms are bring decorated, The chef is finishing the food And the cake... Omg where is the cake!!" I said rushing around the house.

" Cuz relax we ordered the cake remember it just got here, look what do you think?" lisha said opening the cake box

" Happy birthday 10th birthday parker?" I said reading the words on the cake.

" Lisha FIX THIS i ordered oreo vanilla cake nias favorite."

" Chill Jay nia is probably not going to eat the cake anyway and we have like 4 hours before she comes." lisha said.

" I know I just need everything to be perfect. "

" And it will now im going to switch out cakes don't freak out while I'm gone okayyy. "

" Ok i wont."

time skip

Nia's P.O.V

i just got off the plane from Dubi and I feel amazing but ray and Tete are draging me to the beach. Seriously If I wanted to go to the beach I would've gone in Dubi. My body is not right for the beach currently.

So I changed into something cute and let them drag me to the beach. We pulled up to a beach house and I assumed it was rays so me and Tete walked in.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!" Everyone scremed.

it was a surprise baby shower and yep I was surprised but when i said I didn't want one I ment it but I decided to suck it up and have fun because I know Jay put alot of work into this.

Narrators P.O.V

The baby shower went great for every one but nia. She put on a great act and had everyone fooled that she was having a great time but inside she was suffering.

Lishas P.O.V

The baby shower went perfectly now me and nia are having a sleep over so I'm headed to her house after i clean up.

- at nias house -

When i got to nias house I went to her room only to find her in tears.

" Ni ni oh my god what's wrong ?"

" The baby shower I didn't want one." Nia cried

" What'd you mean I thought you had a great time."

" I got the top grade in drama I was acting ." she sniffed

" But why does it make you this upset."

" Because my mom always said she would plan my baby shower as long as I was married and she always made me promise not to get pregnant at a young age ." Nia said wiping her tears

" Nia we didn't know." I said shocked

" And I promised my dad I'd stay pure I couldn't keep the one promise I made him that's why I didnt want a baby Shower it made me feel ashamed that I'm in this mess."

" What mess baby? " Jay said coming into nias room.

" I'll leave you two alone." I said walking out of nias room.

Jays P.O.V

After nia told me everything she cried herself to sleep. i feel awful i thought this would be a pleasant surprise for her but turns out I just put salt in the wound .

I saw Tete watching tv in the living room so i decided to talk to her.

" Man I feel awful i thought she love having a baby shower."

" Don't feel bad Jay nobody knew it made her feel this way you were just trying to make her feel better." Tete said trying the volume down on the TV

" Why didn't she tell us though ?"

" Nia's always been like that she well she dosnt tell you what's her problem she's afraid people will look at her differently."

" Dang now I feel worse my girl probably has problems I don't know about."

" It's nothing personal Jay if she needs to talk to you she will i know my baby sister. "

" So where do I go from here with me and nias relationship. "

" Oh I know take her to a moonlight dinner in a limo and just make it romantic use your charm you think you have."

" Thanks wait did you say think."

" Yep I mean a guy cane be more charming no offense."

" None taken but thanks for the advice."

" Welcome future brother In law." Tete smirked.