Chapter 1

"Oh my god. We have a new student" Jamil shouted excitingly.

Oh geez that biatch is so flirt. Flirts with new students who are boys. But then, if the new student isn't a boy, she doesn't care at all.

"Good morning class. We have a new student from Japan/ His name is Shin Yokoyama, younger brother of your senior Saki Yokoyama. Zero-english. So, please, be more patient and try to understand him. Evan, please sit beside him, and help him. Since that you can speak in english and japanese" Sir William said.

"Yes sir." Evan said shortly. 

Evan is our top 1 in class. Obviously, he can speak in english and japanese. He is kinda weird but bearable, coz it's kinda, KINDA funny. Physics freak.

Now as I look/stare at him, he don't look like his sister. While his sister is very cool, pretty, handsome. He is.... I'm speechless. Is he adopted?.. Maybe yes, maybe, not. I DON'T CARE. I love his sister, sincerely. 

After how many hours of classes it was already breaktime. I'm with Leonor now, to go to the cafeteria. Leonor is telling me how hungry she is, that she can eat her own dog. Okay, that was weird.

"One vannila ice cream please."

Oh my god leonor stop screaming for God's sake!!

While Leonor is enjoying her ice cream, I ordered nacho.. Um. The cheeziness and crunchiness is killing me. Leonor speaks with a full mouth.

"That japanese dude is a great player." She said.

"What kind of a player?" I asked her? 

"No, I mean he is a good basketball player, duh!" 

Oh okay, I thought he is a player. You know, switching girls... Every minute of their life. Anyway~ Why do I care? Leonor is now using her phone and I completely forgot that I forgot my cellphone in the classroom.

"Hey I'll be right back" 

"K"

Okay, she isn't even looking at me. Whatever Leonor. Just enjoy your stupid ice cream. My mouth is full of nachos and I'm walking hurriedly to the classroom to get my phone.. And that sudden mistake just ruined my whole life!! I can't believe this. I just tripped on the f***ing basketball! How embarassing.. My body is thrown down on the floor. It hurtsa lot! ~ A LOT!! It feels like my face is gonna fall off. Sht now I can hear male creatures coming near to me. Don't come near to me damn it!! I can't even stand up. I was just lying down like I'm dead or something.

"Are you ..... Dead?" 

I hear laughters of those stupid boys and I just decided to stand up co'z it's so awkward over here. I miss Leonor TT-TT. I can see one of the big white hand reaching me to grab it. I didn't see his face but I just decided to grab his hand. Strong force pulls me up.. And that human being who is holding my hand was.... 

"S.. Sorry...." 

SHIN?! Our new japanese classmate. I can't see that. He was trying to hold his laughter. I want to slap his face for giving e this embarassment, but his awkward english made me smile.. Almost smile. He was kinda cute.. What the hell did I just say?! Cute? Oh my god! I should get some air.

"Melrose, your bleeding!!" 

Holy mother of nachos! I can see that red blood flowing thorugh my legs and that's the time I felt the pain.. Sht. It hurts...

"Shin you should bring her to the clinic." Renya said....

"No thanks I can go by my...." 

"Self.." I told him but

Holy sht. He just carried me! His biceps are surrounding me and his face is really.. Really close to me!!I feel my cheek getting hot.

"Put me down" I told him

But, okay, that's stupid of me. That's not gonna work. I completely forgot that this dude can't speak english. Everyone in the gym is now looking at us. Intensely. Seriously. And I saw Leonor coming through, she was shcoked and amazed  that she even dropped her ice cream on the floor. And her mouth was widely open. Now, how am I going to explain this to her. 

Actually, I don't really know where is this japanese guy is heading to.. Does he even know where the clinic is? He just got here. Stupid of course he doesn't know.

"The clinic is on the first floor."