Chapter 12

<AUTHOR’S POV>

Everyone in Melrose’s house was pretty shocked when they saw Melrose going down stairs in her uniform. They were just staring at her.

“Why the hell, are you all staring at me like that?”

Obviously Melrose felt that awkward ambiance because all of them was staring at her. And the reason why is, she’s going back to school after several weeks of not appearing in school. Not only that, it’s because she changed her look a lot. And also the way she speaks. Her hair was long and wavy until her waist and it was gorgeously shining because of her hair color. It was light brownish.

After that, Melrose went to the car, then texted her friends..

LET’S MEET AT THE MAIN GATE OF THE SCHOOL BIATCHES. READY, RIGHT? LET’S GET IT ON.

Her friends replied in an instant;

“Of course!” “Let’s do this.” “Good luck to us”

As Melrose said, they met at the main gate of their school and went out of their cars, gorgeously. All of them are wearing glasses/sunglasses that’s why they really got the attention of the students. They weren’t recognized and that made the people very curious.

“Are they transferees?” “Shit damn it they’re so cool”

People whispered. And whispered while they were standing like an action stars of a movie or something. They started walking towards their classrooms as if they were models or something. They ignored everyone who’ll look at them. Everyone was so curious on who they are coz they’re still wearing their glasses. Just when they were near to their classrooms, they removed their glasses and… Moni, the best friend of Jamil saw them and recognized them, as well as Renya, the bestfriend of Shin.

They tried to approach them but they just ignored them.

Renya rushed to look for Shin to tell him what he saw. When he found him (let’s pretend they are speaking in Japanese)

“There you are! Shin do you know-------------“

*BAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGGGGG*

Renya was about to tell Shin what he saw but then suddenly someone hardly slammed the door. Then there, everyone was shocked, amazed, and tons of curiosity was built up.

<MELROSE’S POV>

As we enter the classroom, we pushed the door hardly. Hard enough that it slammed loudly and that caused the commotion in the classroom. We entered the classroom but fucking hell everyone was staring at us, again. Including those biatches that made my life terrible. Especially, Jamil, Miki & Shin.

I looked and smirked at them. It seems like they weren’t able to recognize us. I went to my back sit and my seatmate looked at me with her big mouth open. Gosh . Did I changed that much that nobody couldn’t even recognize me on just one look? Ugh sucks.

Then suddenly Jamil came near by my place. There goes the drama queen shit please die.

“Who the fuck are you? Are you a new student here? How dare you just barge in inside our classroom, just like that? You and your friends?! Do you know who am I?!”

She started she messed up with me first. Fuck you Jamil just die.

“Shut the hell up. Yes I know who you are. You are the shitty Jamil Reyes. Who FLIRTS with every boy here in this bloody hell campus.” I yelled at her. And everybody sure loves this commotion. Then I continued, “I AM NOT A TRANSFEREE. I’M MELROSE VILLAMIN. DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANYMORE, WELL EXCUSE ME, I DON’T TALK TO GODDAMN BIATCHES.”

I was about to sit down but she grabbed my arm and that thing really pissed me off.

"LET GO" I WARNED HER WITH A FUCKING DEVILISH VOICE

"Is that really you, Melrose?! The bitch who flirted with Shin? Long time no see. Ohhh. You've changed a lot wooooh. But then, it doesn't changes the FACT that YOU'RE STILL A BIATCH." 

"Why do you care, anyways?!" I said then forcely grabbed my arm from her that caused her to fall to the ground. “Oh, really? Huh? It won’t change anything, right? Haha. Let’s see.” I added. Then I lowered my body down because she fell a while ago. “LET’S SEE JAMIL REYES. DO NOT MESS UP WITH ME. BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT CAN I DO.” “Good luck dealing with Shin. Well I guess, Miki won’t let you to…” I whispered then left her on the ground.

As I stood up, I saw Shin. Intensely staring at me. I just ignored his stare and went out of the classroom. It was so suffocating. Gosh those people. I can’t believe I’ve done that. Whew that was harsh but well, it was fun.

I hope that no one in school will bother me anymore. Which I think will never happen.