Chapter 9

Awww. My god. The haggard face is describing my miserable feeling. Maybe, I should attend church or something.. So, I would never ever experience THIS UNLUCKY SITUATION AGAIN!! Why, torture me?! Seriously!! I sighed deeply as I went towards the canteen. And as I went there I saw someone familiar. Oh yes, it was Saki. That f'n human's sister. Maybe she can help me. I hope she can. She went towards me and that's a relief.

"Hey" she said

"YEAH. Hey saki."

Her japanese accent was kinda cool. No, I mean, it was really cool. Unlike that stupid baka (Shin). And awkward silence came between us. Ugh. Yes, it's bcoz we barely talk to each other. Coz I'm not that kinda noisy human being so.. Gundammit I wish I could speak japanese.

"ARE YOU OKAY?"

Her worried face expression made me want to smile. How come her brother is not conservative like, Saki. I mean, can't understand people's feelings. It was obvious that I was not in the good mood. Maybe I was... I don't know a billion centuries ago I guess. I'm sick and tired of handling this shitty situation alone.

"Actually... I want to ask you something.." I spoke up

"Sure, ask me anything."

"UM, perhaps, do you know that Shin and Miki are.."

Her face frowned suddenly. AND that made me stop bubbling about it. I kept my mouth shut until she finally spoke.

"Melrose, do you like my brother?"

Now that made me miserable.

"NO. NEVER." I SAID.

I barely screamed and everyone is staring at us. I face palmed bcoz of my stupid attitude. Great, now I'm gonna put Saki in trouble.

"Melrose, stay away from them. Just let them be. Don't ever interrupt them. It doesn't matter if they're dating or not. Just let them be."

Her face was so serious. I've never seen her face this serious before. It's freakin' scary. She was like Shin. She remembered me that day when he cried infront of me. His cold bitter eyes totally killed me. And now, it's happening again. I wasn't able to manage to say a word afterwards. It seems like Saki approved with the relationship of Shin and Miki. And unfortunately, she thinks that I'm bothering them. Like everyone else. Saki thinks that I like Shin, and I intentionally spread that gundammit rumor.

I don't know what to do anymore. I've had enough. Saki's not gonna help me. I can't ask Leonor to tell Saki to help me coz they'll obviously fight. It will be more complicated that way. I just went out of the cafeteria. I felt like I needed some space and air.

"Wew, there's the whore."

I can't believe it. Everyone's calling me a bitch, whore, slut  etc. Fuck it! I don't know what to do anymore. I want to runaway from this school. I don't want to be treated like this. I suddenly felt the vibration of my phone. It was my mom, calling.

MOM *-*

"Hi mel, how are you there in US?"

It sucks. I wanna go back to London. I miss her so much. And also, I don't wanna stay in this school anymore. It gave me the worst school year ever.

"Fine. And you?"

I lied. I wasn't okay. I wanted to cry so bad. But I don't wanna make her worried.

<JAMILE'S POV>

After a month, the situation was simply wonderful. Everything was going well as I planned. The rumor was getting worst. They even said that Melrose had sex with Shin in the clinic. But they were just kissing, though. I didn't feel sorry for it coz I certainly did that in purpose. Melrose was acing like an innocent sheep. But honestly she, was a wicked witch. How can she do that to a foreign boy? Huh, unbelievable. I'm sure Shin will be mime for saving him from that girl.

"Hi, Shin!"

Everytime I see him I feel excited. He is the one for me. I guarantee it. That's why I had to make this harsh plan to make Melrose suffer. Shin didn't even gave a glance to me. He's face looks confused and devastated.

"Shin, are you okay?"

"NO"

So much pain was melted in his eyes. It was the first time I saw him like this. It's all that bitch's fault. IF she didn't interrupt from the first place, nothing would've happened to Shin. I kinda felt sorry for Shin. I really hate, Melrose! She made me have this stulid decision of spreading that rumor. I tried to reach out my hand to Shin. But he hit my hand. Wow. That was harsh. I bit my lips until I felt the blood. He just looked like a big teddy bear whose smiling outside but crying inside. I wanted to hug him so tight. I wanted to have him. Gundaait that Melrose. If she didn't interrupted shouldn't have to spread that rumor.

"You will be mine, soon.."

I whispered as he walked away..