Chapter 6

What's going on with the both of them? Ugh. I was left here with Miki. It was so quiet. Awkward Maybe it's because we weren't that close.

"Melrose. Uh.... Is it true that you and... Shin are dating?" She asked in a desperate way.

Why do you care? My mean thoughts appear in my mind. It's just a rumor. Don't they know the difference of a rumor and truth? It really annoys me.

"No. It's not true. Don't believe it. That's non sense." I answered her in a simple short way.

"Um... I have to tell you something.." 

Woah. Weren't that close so.... It's kinda weird to hear this kind of stuff from her though.

"Actually... I'm intereseted in Shin..." 

Miki whispered to me..

Okay what was that? She likes that full of flaws japanese guy, baka yaro, dude, Shin?!

"You like him? Oh my god!! God bless you Miki" 

I told her because I can't believe that this, Miki, infront of me, likes, SHIN.

Anyways, he isn't that much ugly. But yeah, it's just.. UNBELIEVABLE.

"Hahahaha. Okay, don't worry I won't tell anyone." I told her while I was laughing very hard.

<LEONOR'S POV>

I'm very nervous and I feel really guilty whenever I see my bestfriend, Melrose. I feel that I'm betraying her with this secret. 

I got even more nervous earlier when we were in the cafeteria. I can sense that Melrose feels that something is wrong that's why I wanted to tell Saki that, don't bring up Shin. Just making sure that Melrose won't find it out. It's not the right time yet. 

"Saki, let's just hide it first from Melrose, the Shin and Miki thing. Let's tell her when it's the right time, already. Not now. Okay?" I asked her

I want to tell Melrose when I already confirmed that Melrose isn't really interested at Shin

"Okay... Okay" 

Sory, Melrose for hiding this thing from you. I really just have to confirm or be sure that you don't like Shin. I don't want you to be hurt or cry again. 

After Saki and I talked we came back to the cafeteria but then Saki said that she has to go to her locker to get some stuffs, as well as Miki.

<MELROSE'S POV>

After what Miki told me, Saki and Leonor came back. Then Saki and Miki left to go and get some stuffs from their lockers.

"Hey, why are you saring at your food like a crazy woman?" Leonor suddenly asked me..

:"Nothing... I just.."

"If you won't eat that, you know, just throw that one. It seems that you don't have any appetite." She told me.

"Shut up. Let's go to the classroom" I said then we returned to our classroom

When we came back, several students are talking and it was so noisy. I just sitted at my chair and stared outside. Because I was at the window side.

I was busy daydreaming at my chair then suddenly somebody threw a book at my head. Sht what the hell? Am I doing something prohibited? I looked at the bsck, then Nile was calling me. 

Ughhhh. What now?

I just stood up and went to where Nile was. I was out od my sense because I'm feeling sleepy, Again. What's wrong with my body, right? 

"Why?" I asked her

"Have you heard?" She asked me

"What? About? What? The rumor that Shin and I are dating? Yeah. I heard and suffered a lot." 

"No. Not about that. The rumor that SHIN likes MIKI?" She told me with a high tone of voice.

"No. I just heard now from you." I told her

I don't care. Anyways. If they like each other, so, it's good news. 

"Just joking. Hahaha! Come back to your senses. It seems like you're really sleepy. Sir fred told me to call you. Go to the gym, now. The historical gym. You know what I'm talkin' about, right? Bye!" 

Ugh. I'm sick and tired of rumors and Shin whatever. I didn't even kiss him! What the hell is wrong with girls now a days. I'm now walking like a retarded woman. Coz of too many thoughts. And a sudden sound erupted me.

"Melrose, please go get the volleyball in the storage room and bring it to me. Thanks!" 

Sir fred told me. Aw. Me.. AGAIN. I just nodded my head and followed his instruction. I walked slowly to the storage room. It felt like thousand miles. The creeking of the door surrounded the air. I stepped in to the storage room. Wow, I can feel the hotness of this place. Okay, now let's look for the freakin' ball. There are too many dirts surrounding the mats. Ugh. Bacteria. As I go further, I saw two shadows clinging each other. I wonder if that's Jamil. Coz that would be so obvious. I gave a glimpse in that side and my body was literally frozed. It was unexpected. 

Damn that. Really unexpected.