Chapter 5

I just want to kill that bitches! YES. LITERALLY KILL THEM! Seriously if she like the boy, why don't you just confess to him? Why will she always bother me with being his girlfriend and actually I'm not even his girlfriend! I don't have nothing to do with that boy, seriously. Jamil was always going near to Shin. She even changed her seat so she can stay beside him. God bless that Japanese dude.

"Shin can you help me answer this question?"

Her voice makes my skin rise, ewwww.... Sarcastic human being. Shin's face was blank. He didn't even looked at her. Well, who knows, maybe he has a girlfriend in japan? Or perhaps he has a crush.... Che. Why do I care. I tried to concentrate on the class. Seriously, our math teacher is my sleepig pill. Even I try my best to stay alive. Maybe tht's why I suck in math. My eyes are slightly closing. Slapping my face, didn't work. The aircon gave me chills. Thank god I brought my jacket. 

"Melrose....."

I was about to enjoy my sweet dreaming time until somebody poke me. How dare you touch me while I'm trying to hibernate myself! 

"What?"

I barely shouted at him because I'm in a hibernating process SHIN!! Badtriip.

I asked him what but then he didn't answered. So I just tried to hibernate again.

Then someone poked me AGAIN!! What do they want?

"WHAT?!" I asked, Shin, again?!

Then when I looked at him, he points at the jacket that I'm wearing.

I looked at the jacket that I'm currently wearing. I was about to give him back his freakin' jacket but then he stopped me. His big warm hands covered my cold hands. And I'm like, 'What the hell?' 

He is gesturing something. But I couldn't get it. Because my mind is out of space. 

Actually, I'm not looking at his face. I'm just staring at the wall thinking, what will I eat later. Fuck me, right?

And then suddenly he lifted my chin up to make me look at him.

Sht. I can feel the bitchy Jamil staring at me. I'm giving the gesture to Shin, to go away. But he sits beside me. Why is he sitting beside me, anyway? Ugh. Maybe, he just want to go away from Jamil.

That's why I just decided to go back to my dreamland. Cause I want to live longer from Jamil. 

Who the heck? Stop poking me before I cut your fingers. I woke up and lifted my head up damn it! And it ws Shin, again?! 

I'm really annoyed. Why is he keeping on poking me, again and again. What does he want this time?

I didn't bother to speak anymore, maybe I will just shout or tell something bad because I'm really annoyed. I just lifted my head up and stared at him, and raised my head up my right eyebrow to ask him what does he want THIS TIME.

But then he isn't saying a word. Rather he pinched my cheeks both sides. 

"AWCHHHHH!!!! STOP IT BAKA!!"

"KKKKKKKKKKKKK"

What the heck?! 

"Baka, stop it. Baka yaro!!" I said then he stopped pinching my cheeks. 

"Kawaii-desu. Hahahahaha kkkk!!" Then he stood up and left me there. 

It was break time already. Maybe that's the reason why is he poking me for thousands of several times. Okay that was kinda redundant.

Anyways, I just stood up and will go to my favorite place, our cafeteria. 

I was about to go and order something but someone suddenly pulled my hair.

"Ey melrose" 

Huhhhhh, it was Leonor.

"What the? Can you please, remove your hands off my hair?!"

I said then I removed her hand off my hair with force. But then suddenly. Oh my gosh!! I accidentally hit someone's arm. And it's, Shin's? His stuffs was accidentally scattered on the floor. 

"Oh my god sorry!!" I told him worriedly, then I helped him to get his stuffs on the floor. 

He just smiled at me and grabbed my hand and he didn't say a word and stood up.

"Whh..Why?" I asked him

He just gestured "NOTHING" then I just stood up and watched him to pick-up his stuff.

"Sorry again" I said 

Then after he took his stuffs, I just ordered my food with Leonor

"One pizza please"

"One burrito please"

We ordered then sat.

"Melrose, what do you think about, Shin?" Leonor asked me while she was eating her pizza.

It's weird. She's weird. Why would she ask that? She knows that I'm not interested with boys. So what should I think about him. 

"Nothing. Just a flaw. I mean a big flaw in my life, that's it." 

I answered her in a simple way, Leonor's curiosity is kinda scary. 

"So, you mean, you don't have feelings for him?"

"Of course. But why are you suddenly asking me that kind of stuff?" I asked her. Something's wrong with her.

"Nothing I was just curious. Because, right, he is.. Always hanging... Out with you. And yeah, that's it." Leonor mumbled in a hurried way.

Something's wrong. I think she's hiding something from me.

"Oh, Leonor!! Melrose!!" Someone said

When I saw it, it was Saki and Miki.

"Oh, hey there. Sit, sit" I told them

They sat down together with us.

"What are you guys talking about?" Saki asked Me and Leonor.

"Your brother, Shin. She just askes, something about him" I answered

Okay, something was really weird. When Saki asked me about what me and Leonor was talking about, Leonor was like doing some gestures to Saki. 

But I couldn't get it. What's wrong with them?

"Oh, Melrose, Miki, I have to go to the CR. Come with me, Saki.." 

Leonor said. But then, Saki seemed lazy to go somewhere in her condition. Leonor grabbed Saki's wrist. Okay, just Miki and me here are left here. People are hard to understand today.. 

What's the problem?