Chapter 7

Completely speechless. How am I supposed to accept this? 

Miki and Shin was hugging each other. What was that for? 

Miki's eyes glanced at me. I didn't want to show the confused feeling of mine to her but it was all ruined. My eyes started to get watery. My hands was wet with my sweat. Miki smirked at me and she hugged him tighter. Why is she looking at me like that? As if.. She's treating me like one of those girls who flirts with all those useless boys all the time. I'm not like that. I hate doing that. But everyone seems to treat me like a biatch. Why... Nobody wants to believe me? The tear suddenly flowed through my cheek. 

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. REALLY SICK AND TIRED.

I can't handle it anymore. I ran away from that suffocating atmosphere and went to the CR.

"Hey melrose where is the ball?"

I can't barely hear anything. Nothing enters my mind. Why the hell am I crying? Is it because of him? Of is it because of Miki? I'm just... CONFUSED by myself..

I stared at myself in the mirror

"HAGGARD" 

It's all because of Jamil. And most of all.. That boy.

Who gave too much suffering to me. I'm the one who got rumored and even got bullied by the bad ass bitches. But then, that true girl of Shin was Miki!!?! That thought gave me hatred to everyone. I know I shouldn't do this but, it was too much already. Maybe, I should talk to Jamil. But if, that's the case, Miki will be in trouble. I don't want that. Even though we aren't close enough I didn't want to let her experience what I have experienced.

"Oh my god, rose!! Why are you so.. RED?! 

It was Nile. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody so I just ignored her. 

"I'm sorry Nile.. I'll explain it to you later." 

I rushed going out from the CR. My face was a total mess. But I don't care. I can't miss a class just because of this incident. 

"MELROSE!! DON'T GO TO THE CLASSROOM!!"

Nile shouted desperately. But I was out of my mind. I walked continuosly until I reached the classroom. I can hear a banging noise. What's happening? 

As I opened the door, I saw shin, firmly grabbing the polo of Jake. He seemed really out of his mind. 

What's happening? What in the world is happening? 

Jake's lips bursted and it was really bleeding. I thought they were friends. How could he do such thing to Jake?! I reached out to them even though I was feeling very anxious. Shin was punching Jake so hard that his jaw clenched.

"WHY? ARE YOU SHY ABOUT MELROSE?! "

I heard my name coming out from Jake's mouth. It seems like Jake was teasing Shin with that stupid rumor. 

"Damare baka. Damare!"

He said it with a low husky voice. I don't know, but it made my heart beat fastly.

This is just so wrong. Totally wrong. They don't need to fight or cause this trouble because of me! I'm not even his secret girl that they are looking for. I just need to stop this confusing situation. Without thinking, I grabbed the arm of Shin. I couldn't overcome his force. 

"Stop it SHIN!!" 

As I shouted his name his body automaticall stopped. Woah. Then he grabbed my wrist. What the hell?! Everyone was glaring at us, now. I suddenly felt an unknown anxiety within myself. I don't know why is he doing this to me?! My wrist started to hurt. 

"Let go!! It's painful!"

My defense was useless. He just kept on walking through the hallway with his angry face. With an annoying thunder sounds, he stood up here in the stairs where I was running away from Jamil before. He pushed me hardly through the wall. He gave me chills when his dark cold eyes met mine. I'm now surrounded by his arms. 

"Why............. Me?"

His teary voice made me want to cry. Why the hell am I reacting to him as if he is in deep pain that he can't get away from. That awkward english of him that doesn't even making any sense at all was painful. It was really painful. I'm not the one who is destroying you. It is Jamil and them, who is spreading the rumor.

"I.... Hate you.."

He said while he is crying? I can't believe that he is crying in front of me. Just because of Miki. Yes I'm the one who interrupted you guys, but I didn't mean to do it. I didn't even wanted to. 

IT TURNS OUT THAT I'M THE BITCH HERE.

He turned around from me. Then left me. I'm completely lost. Why do I feel so empty? Perhaps do I.... 

"NO" 

I whispered to myself. Don't say it! Don't ever, Melrose!! I can't admit it. I don't want to admit it. I won't admit anything because there is nothing to admit. Yes. Nothing to admit. NOTHING. AISH!!! I'm feeling really miserable. The enormous, I mean scary thinder and rain cooperated with my feeling. 

"It just described my feeling..." "My miserable feeling..." 

I whispered to myself...