Chapter 2

"The clinic is on the first floor."

I remembered that he couldn't understand me. Sht. That's why I did hand gestures interpreting that the clinic is on the 1st floor. And thank god he understood me. Okay this is kinda' awkward, co'z biatches are staring at us. Biatches, please get your eyes off us. We aren't idols. It's not like we wanted or I wanted this situation.

Okay so now, we arrived, safely at the clinic. I've lost many blood oh my god. Where is the nurse? The nurse isn't here!! What will I do. He just entered the clinic and placed me down on the clinic bed.

"Shin you can go now. Thanks" I told him

Okay, so, I forgot that he couldn't understand me. So I did hand gestures again to let him go back to the gym and to leave me now here alone. But then even though I think he understood me, he didn't listened to me. He is just searching stuff at the clinic cabinets and continously messing it all up the clinic stuffs. Where is the nurse, exactly?!

"Shin, just go. Your're just messing up t he clinic stuff wha-" I yelled at him even though I know that I know that he won't be able to understand me. 

Omg. He took the cotton, alcohol, betadine and just cured my wound without any words.

"Shin.. Stop it.." I tried to sit down but then I can't sit down in an instant!

He is curing my wound, like O-M-G!

"Shin, shin" I said soon as I successfully managed to sit. I grabbed the stuffs that he is holding to stop him, but oh this is awkward. I accidentally held his hand. I immediately removed my hand to his hand and just let him finish what he is doing. 

<JAMIL'S POV>

"Jamil, can you call Shin Yokoyama? The new student from japan? I need to talk to him." Mam Miyoung asked me.

"Yes ma'am sure." I answered her.

Okay, I'm so lucky, Ma'am Miyoung asked me to call the new japanese student. You know, he is so handsome, attractive and very cool. I rushed to the classroom to call Shin, but the Evan said he isn't there. That's why I went to the gymnasium and there I saw Jade and asked where Shin is.

"Jade, have you seen Shin?" I asked her kindly. 

"Yes. I've seen him." She answered me..

"Where is he?" I asked her

"Why? You're gonna flirt with him? Sorry, I think he isn't interested in you!" She said loudly.

What the hell, this biatch? It's not like he is interested to you, biatch!!

"Why? You're jealous coz I'm interested with him? Get a life bitch! Where is he?!" I asked her with a bitchy tone of voice.

"No, she isn't jealous. Just so you know, we saw him carrying, our friend, Melrose. Oh no? So, now what will you do?" Nile answered.

WHAT DID THIS GIRL, JUST SAID?! He is with Melrose? Impossible. Why in the world will Shin be with Melrose? That Melrose, doesn't even have any interests with boys! Now, she's flirting with Shin? NO WAY. 

I can't believe what that, Nile told me that's why is asked Jake to confirm what Nile had said earlier.

"Jake have you seen Shin?"

"He went to the clinic with Melrose." He answered me while he was standing at the side of the gym.

What the?! So, it was true?

I hurried to the clinic, and as I opened the door.. OHMYGOD!! It was true! It seems like they are kissing each other so I decided to take a picture. And spread it to the whole school!

"Jamil. Why? Don't think of anything stupid. He is just curing my wound." That Melrose said.

"Ah really? Okay. I was asked to call Shin by Ma'am Miyoung." 

I told her then as shin turned his sight onto me, I did some hand gesture for him to stand up and leave that heartless, Melrose.. 

But then he just ignored my gesture. What the heck is that?! He is just sitting there and curing Melrose's wound.

I'm very annoyed at this moment!!!

"Melrose, could you please tell him that Ma'am Miyoung wants to talk to him." I kinda yelled at her because my head is really boiling now. How dare that heartless Melrose flirt with my Shin? Oh god for pete's sake, the last time I checked he isn't interested with any boys. So what now?! How dare her? She isn't even pretty to flirt with my boy!

"Shin it's okay already, go now." Melrose told Shin, but unfortunately Shin didn't understood Melrose.

Then Melrose did some gestures for Shin to understand what she's saying. Then Shin stood up, so do Melrose did. 

Melrose stood up but then..... What the?!!

<MELROSE'S POV>

We are about to go out of the clinic at the moment Shin was done curing my wound. I successfully managed to stand up but then... Shin suddenly took my right hand and put it around his neck as he placed his right hand around my waist to support me in walking. 

It's really awkward at this moment. Absoulutely. Jamil's eyes are like gonna kill me. I was also shocked. But we walked continously until we reach the classroom. I know, all eyes on us. Oh my god. Leonor saw it, again. Shit okay, now how will I explain this to her?

"Arigato, Shin-kun." I told him as I sit on my chair and he went somewhere. With Jamil.

I'm now peacefully sitting in my chair. Joke, not peacefully. Then suddenly, Leonor entered the classroom. Shit and now, she is intensely staring at me. I'm dead.

"Now tell me, what exactly happened?" Leonor asked me...

It's my time to die.