Chapter 11

<MELROSE’S POV>

After that incident, I didn’t felt going to school anymore. They want me to disappear then I will. I want to give myself a break for those shits.

I didn’t told my mother about what’s happening but I’m planning to tell her when I got there already. Because if she’ll know what’s happening, she’ll surely make the ticket arrive here, immeadiately.

I can’t go now. Not yet. Not now after what they’ve done to me? I can’t just let that go. I’m not that stupid Melrose that had been kind all the time even though some fucking things happened to me.

IT’S PAYBACK TIME.

I texted, Nile, Jade and Leonor who’ve been very worried about me.

Let’s meet. Go to the ice cream house that we’re always going to.

Then after how many minutes, I went to the ice cream house and there, I saw them.

“Hey Melrose. Oh my gosh it’s been 10 decades. Why the hell aren’t you answering our phone calls?!”

“That’s right! Not even texting us?! Don’t you have load?! I should’ve sent you some.”

UGH SUCH DRAMAS.

“It’s time to come back. Don’t let them crush you into pieces again. Don’t let them defeat you.”

I know, Nile. I know.

And this time, I spoke up.

“Gals.. I know, this thing is unbelievable but I think I need to change. WE need to change. All students in our school thinks that we are weak and cowards. They think that we can just be bullied everytime they wanna. It isn’t a bad idea. I’ve thought about it a lot. Why don’t we give it a try? It’s payback time gals. It’s time for them to pay for the damages. For them to realize that they shouldn’t messed up with us. To make them suffer the way we did. No. More than we suffered.”

After speaking, their faces turned a little disappointed. But I can’t help myself. I can’t just sit back and relax while they’re doing all the harsh stuffs I mean shits to me. To us.

<LEONOR’S POV>

At first, I was really shocked about what Melrose said. Maybe, she really felt so much pain that she wanted to take revenge from those f’n people who hurt her. Especially that dude who caused these things. But then, later on, we had similar mindsets and just agreed and supported our friend, Melrose wants to do. As long as she’s happy, we will be. For her.

<AUTHOR’S POV>

The girls thought about it and Melrose felt kinda nervous. But she really wants to do this. Nobody can’t stop her.

“LET’S DO THIS.”

“OKAY. LET’S MAKE THEM SUFFER.”

“ YEAH. IT’S ON.”

Her friends said and she felt really relieved. And said

“Okay guys. Let the payback time, begin. Fuck you motherfuckers coz we will show you bitches what we’ve got.”