Chapter 13

<MELROSE’S POV>

After that incident, we had our class and as expected, the teachers were curious about us (me and my friends). I’m kind of tired dealing with it because I don’t know. Well, it’s just not me. I’m just not used to it.

We had our break time, but then someone grabbed my arm and covered my eyes with a fucking handkerchief. Damn, I can’t see who is he. Who the hell. That person dragged me hardly and I don’t know if nobody can see us or whatever. Cause nobody helps me or whatever! What the heck is this?!

We stopped for a moment and he tied the handkerchief around my eyes. Shit this is harsh. That tie is very tight!

“HEY! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! HEY! HEY ASSHOLE, LET GO OF ME!!!”

<AUTHOR’S POV>

“What do you need from me? Let go! Hey! Who the hell are you?!”

Melrose shouted while she is trying to let go of her arm that was grabbed by someone.

No words came from that guy’s mouth until they reached the gymnasium…

“What do you need?! Remove this!” “Who are you?!” Melrose shouted.

“Why are you doing this?” The guy asked Melrose.

“It’s none of your business! I don’t even know you!” She shouted.

Then the boy faced Melrose and removed the handkerchief that he tied her.

“What the… Sh… Shin?!”

“Yes, it’s me. Why did you become like that?” Shin asked her because he was really curious. Like he was sorry for her after what he did.

“It’s none of your business. I have to go.” Melrose said and walked a few steps away from Shin.

“S… Sor… Sorry.. Sorry…” Shin said while hugging Melrose from her back.

Melrose froze for a while but then eventually, she forcefully removed Shin’s arms  that are currently surrounding her.

“It’s too late.” She said and pushed Shin. “Watch and see how I’ll make you ALL suffer. All of you. At the same why you made me suffer. No, worst than that way. I’ll make sure, you, Jamil, Miki and all those biatches, SUFFER. I know you can’t understand me. But remember all what you’ve done to me.” I’ll make you suffer and mostly, regret.”

She was barely crying. But she does her best to not cry. Her heart was full of anger and hatred. And all she just wants now is just to revenge.

And that made Shin completely speechless.