Chapter 4

The torture just began... 

I thought the rumor would just vanish away. But it got worst. Jamil and her group of badass girls are always bullying me. Seriously you're just gonna torture me because of one stupid boy! Uhhh. Disgusting jamil. 

"Melrose come on! Let's go to the CR!"

Jamil never talks to me, and it's the first time that she talks to me, with that kind of sweet sarcastic voice. I'm so freakin' scared actually. I didn't tell this incident (that Jamil is torturing me) to my friends because... I just... It's embarassing. She's gonna get him anyways. I guess?

"Go in first." 

Why does she seem so nice today? Now this sht is getting more complicated. Okay, now I'm urinating peacefully in the cr. And I hear many foot steps coming through. When I was about to flush the toilet, suddenly a huge amount of water hit my whole body. That stinky smell erupted my nose and I can hear laughters from them.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry.." 

Jamil's sarcastic voice hit me. My foot didn't move anymore. I was, so shocked. How am I supposed to go out now? It was cold, smelly and... It STINKS. Sht. Sudden silence comes.

"What the hell.." 

Bad words came out from my mouth, but tears fell down to my cheek, Why am I crying? It started because of that stupid ball!! I didn't even wipe my tears. I really wanted to cry out loud.

Maybe I should just, go home and take a shower. It's class time now so nobody is in the hallway (obviously) so I just decided to open the door. Wow I look so incredible. Sad bitter smile formed in my lips. The hallway is wet because of me. I really need to go home.

Of course, I didn't want that somebody will see me like this!! When I was about to go down the stairs, he was there staring at me with his dark chocolate eyes. Oh my god. It's Shin the troublemaker. I was stuck there I mean here in the staircase. Staring at him. It's so awkward. I decided to end the awkwardness and I just ran fastly down the stairs.

"W...W..Wa..i..t. WAIT!" 

He shouted at me. My feet automatically stopped. He threw a coat to me. Then after he throw, it he rushed to go back upstairs.

I wore the coat that Shin threw to me, removed his name tag and placed it in the coat's pocket. Thanks to Shin, I felt warm. Even though he caused too much trouble to me. 

Maybe I don't really hate him that much. 

<LEONOR'S POV> 

Melrose texted me and she told me that she went home because something happened. Okay, so now, I'm with Saki, my bestgalfriend. In the same time, Shin or that baka yaro boy dude's sister. We are now eating in the cafeteria.

I'm now eating this yummy burrito that I always wanted. So yummy. Omo. 

"Hey, Saki, so tell me, more about your brother. I'm so curious of him."

I asked Saki about Shin, obviously because I was so curious about him. He is the main topic here in our school, and in addition, he is always the cause of trouble that Melrose is involved in.

"Actually.... There is something that you have to know..."

Oh my god.. Is he a gay or something?!

"Okay. Okay.. Tell me.." I told her

"My brother, Shin. You know, Miki? He likes Miki." 

Oh my burritos! What did Saki just said?! 

"Whattttt?! Shin-----!!" 

I was about to say "LIKES MIKI" but then she covered my mouth full of burritos.

SHIN LIKES MIKI?!

Oh my god. What to do? Should I just tell Melrose? Or just hide it? It's so hard for me. Because I don't really know what does Melrose feel about Shin. I'm afraid, maybe, she will get hurt.

I don't know what to do!! I'm absolutely confused at this moment. Very